stack = 20 items
    ahhh, but not always !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anthell View Post
    stack = 20 items
    200 for volatiles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandible View Post
    How to write troll in 10 characters and less.
    I think it is more him venting about how bad people are vs trying to illicit a response from anyone... other then people stacking

Deleted
    youtube.com/watch?v=uXEh86vt5f0

Thanks, at least now I'll stop jumping in an attempt to get on top of my tank. :>

10+ Year Old Account
    posting in /thread

I'm a Hunter. I'll stack as little as I like.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DrBob3002 View Post
    I'm a Hunter. I'll stack as little as I like.
    Ahh I know your kind, many a time have I seen a hunter get boned on Morrowgar, and many a time have I watched the entire raid ignore them and leave them to die

Deleted
    I opened this thread thinking it was going to be about stacking a raid with a certain class. Now that I read its actual contents, I have to say I understand and share your frustration. "Aggro means run to the tank" also seems an entirely lost concept. I've even had people semi-intentionally overaggro ("Oh, Omen's bleeping - that means I'm doing something right!") only to proceed to kite four mobs the bloody hell away from me, for the whole fight. Felt fun trying to run after, picking off one at a time with Growl only for "errant" Death Coils to regain him his aggro; I didn't even try to start educating him that Rage is mostly generated from hitting things and/or getting hit. Then again, it was a Death Knight...

That said, people seem to be getting into the sort of gear where the balance is shifting from overgearing HCs being an exception to it being the norm. It is starting to feel awfully WotLK'y (except for the massive mob health pools) plowing through stuff, nevermind the occasional "tank in double Rage Field while Blood Bolted in DM"-gib or "bodypull Sentries, awakening three quarters of pre-Ozruk trash including four Rift Conjurers and one Bruiser" fuck-up. Or "no one interrupting healers in Throne of the Tides, thus making four mobs take ten minutes." Can't say this plowing is (yet) a good mentality though, what with still CC'ing despite being well-geared making most if not all HCs go way faster anyway, due to focused fire and control.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyxxi View Post
    Ahh I know your kind, many a time have I seen a hunter get boned on Morrowgar, and many a time have I watched the entire raid ignore them and leave them to die
    It seems to be the norm or possibly an unwritten moral code that Hunters always, always get as far out of range from anyone else as possible. I love the RP'ing and "one-man army"-spirit, but it gets a bit thick when, like you said, Marrowgar decides to bone the solitary Huntard or AoE-auras end up killing them because healers couldn't possibly stabilize their health without forsaking half the rest of the raid.
    Last edited by mmoca898f3f219; 2011-02-02 at 03:02 PM.

U probably need to be a bit more clear...
    Go watch 'Onyxia Wipe' on youtube to get some ideas of how to be clear and concise as a raid or group leader.
    Night Elf till I die
    Everything else is second best

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like someone had a bad raid (or heroic?) experience last night. lol. There are times to stack and times to not. Depends on the mobs/encounter.

Deleted
    woot? got achiev already! :P

*Enters BoT*
    "Remember guys, stack on Valiona's tail"
    *BLACKOUT*
    *mage jumps the fuck around*
    "derpaderp"
    *kick*