Bastion of Twilight - "Bugged" mobs before Ascendant Council

Just a heads-up to anyone who has seen the "bugged" mobs (elementals) before the Ascendant Council in Bastion. By "Bugged" I mean, the ones that die and seem to fall through the floor, allowing you to see the sparkles from loot, but you can't click the corpse to loot it. This has been happening to my guild ever since we got that far, and last night we found out that you actually can loot them.

From what I understand, you just have to /target them and use your Interact with Target button to loot them if they appear "bugged". Last night we managed to get two of the epic Spirit staves and the epic dps throwing weapon off of "bugged" mobs there xP

Sooo, yeah. If you see a "bugged" corpse, just /target and Interact with Target. There could be epix!
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

not had any issues what so ever with any of the mobs on any of the instances thus far

Our group had the same problem, and discovered the same solution. Makes me sad that we left epics behind the previous week though.

Deleted
    Had the same problem yesterday thanks for the tip! And we got the same epic sword 2x in a row xD