Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I like the one saying "I NEED AN OLD PRIEST AND A YOUNG PRIEST"

lulz were had

- I set up my alarm clock every time I go to bed and sometimes I wake up late because I find it across my room along with the batteries
    Nothing unusual, happens to me all the time. Witnesses say I just throw it at the wall.
    - When I go work out in my basement I leave the door open and when I'm finished sometimes it's closed
    Maybe it's unbalanced? Open it and watch it for some time.
    - My dog only growls when someone knocks on the door but sometime he does it randomly
    Well, maybe that rules out "only".
    - When I'm on the computer I hear noises outside my door and stuff being knocked over in the kitchen but when I go look everything is normal
    Loud noises outside of the house?
    - My tv randomly turns off when I'm watching
    Get it to the service.
    - Sometimes when people call me I hear the phone ring once or twice and then it stops. I call the person back and they usually ask why I hanged up on them
    Same as above.
    - Sometimes I leave random objects somewhere and they end up somewhere else (some of these might be me but sure as hell not every single time)
    Don't be so sure.

The two things I didn't quote I can't explain despite being sceptical.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Maybe it's Santa Claus then? Or Leprechauns? Both are just as plausible.
    I can't vouch for either of those. I have seen ghosts though. I don't do drugs, I don't drink, I don't have any mental problems physiologically or psychologically. I've seen them in the light of day and the darkness of night, at home, at other peoples houses. Not every day, not every year, I have just seen them.

Quote Originally Posted by Henkdejager View Post
    so yes you my friend got a ghost in your house:P
    i would move asap if i was you.
    Even paranormal experts (i personally dont believe, just a fun thing to research) says to NOT move out, the ghost may as well have attached itself to the people in question and would follow them forever without something done.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuyler View Post
    Step 1:Video tape all the things that go on in the house.
    Step 2:Make it into a movie while using as little money as possible.
    Step 3: Becomes a hit and you make millions.

Just like Paranormal activity
    Except that Paranormal Activity was fictitious.

Deleted
    There are no such thing as ghosts so I would say, No.
    come live in my house for 1-2 weeks...you will believe after.

There are no such thing as ghosts so I would say, No.
    So how do you get back to your body after you die & release?

10+ Year Old Account
    most of that can be explained by electrical malfunction of some sort

that said, i believe in ghosts, this may seem utterly retarded, but ive SEEN a ghost, inb4 your a liar
    but seriously, ive never taken drugs and i didnt drink then, but i saw this guy walk across the room and was standing infront of the TV, he didnt look like a human, more as if someone had drawn a man, he pointed towards the cealing where my fire alarm was

few days later i checked it because id let something burn by accident.... and it wasnt working

100% true story, theres no reason to lie about something like that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Henkdejager View Post
    come live in my house for 1-2 weeks...you will believe after.
    I'm on my way. I'll bring my proton pack.

Quote Originally Posted by Kheng View Post
    I can't vouch for either of those. I have seen ghosts though. I don't do drugs, I don't drink, I don't have any mental problems physiologically or psychologically. I've seen them in the light of day and the darkness of night, at home, at other peoples houses. Not every day, not every year, I have just seen them.
    Just for the sake of conversation, mind specifying what kind of ghost? did they have bodies? where they solid looking? did they "speak"? did they give off specific feelings?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syero View Post
    Watch paranormal activity 1 and just don't do what they did because they pissed their ghost off
    Rofl.. Do not go down the basement if you hear a small baby down there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kheng View Post
    I'm sure you have.

But anyway, try to record something around your house. Maybe a video camera?

10+ Year Old Account
    u may need some meds, ghosts are impossible :P
    teh 1337

10+ Year Old Account
    Sir, do you think it is wise to travel around with a backpack filled with radioactive material when your only source of protection is a jumpsuit and some goggles?

I'm just saying sir.

Deleted
    btw!
    i also filmed when i was smoking down starirs ( 2 ppl smoking in my house and we smoke in the kitchen.) me and a friend filmed when we smoked...2x..1 time for 5min <--- ( 5min!) i turned it off cuz there wasnt something to see....then when we finished smoking he said start filming when we walked back up stairs...(MY BATERY WAS FULL!) i filmed it again and after 10-12 sec my camera just got knocked out and when up stairs in the video we heard a big BOOM we diddint heared irl....so yes ghost are reall and i believe!

---------- Post added 2011-02-02 at 06:39 PM ----------

wouw that was a quick reply :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dashield28 View Post
    Sir, do you think it is wise to travel around with a backpack filled with radioactive material when your only source of protection is a jumpsuit and some goggles?

I'm just saying sir.
    Important safety tip. Thanks Egon.

Quote Originally Posted by Bitters View Post
    If you are indeed serious and it's not just a joke - cleanse the house and order the spirit out.
    Dude.. The spirit was there first.

A ghost isnt necessarily malevolent, it might just be a occupant that likes to pull pranks, or it might just want to have a taste of life again, so its watching like you were a soap opera

10+ Year Old Account
    It could be an interdimentional tear where a collision occurs between two parallel universes and timespace is temporarely thrown into disarray. Its cool though, We have folks from England here, the can call The Doctor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nielah View Post
    Rofl.. Do not go down the basement if you hear a small baby down there.
    If I would hear baby crying in my basement, I would surely go down there. I don't believe in ghosts, and even if there would be ghosts, so what?