Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ...
    Jesus, why is this thread still open and keeps getting bumped? Don't you think 30 pages is enough with all the answers either saying "LOLGHOST", "DEMONZZ!1!" or "Get a priest!"? And The Juicer, what the hell? o.O

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    There is only one solution to win against a ghost ((if its really a ghost in the first place...)) if you dont believe in any religious shit.....trow a lots of gazoline inside your house, start a fire, go outside and LOL about how you win the fucking battle.

But The only bad side of this suggestion....its that you gonna loose everything in the process :P So move your shit before applied the FINAL SOLUTION.

((insert troll face))
    If you fishing for hours at the same place and you become confident that everything is fine and safe, its will mean one thing; You are wrong. Because i was actually sitting near of you for hours, cloaked in the shadow with a smile on my face and my daggers ready to strike. I did it many time before. I will do it again.....and again......

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    There are no such thing as ghosts so I would say, No.
    coming from the guy with a ghost as a avatar D:<
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    OMG EVERYONE IS BANNED.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Shrooms are bad my friend

---------- Post added 2011-02-10 at 12:44 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Luthlet View Post
    So how do you get back to your body after you die & release?
    you don't release...

Quote Originally Posted by Lazoric View Post
    Evidence on anything still doesn't make ppl that are completely closed off on it think differently.
    Yeah but he was talking about rational thinking people, so that doesn't matter

Stop watching Paranormal Activity.

Also, you sound cute :3
    I can be your housemate!

I love dogs :3
    Elementium on Knaak:
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    He's the Micheal bay of books. He sunk his claws into a popular franchise and is pumping out books with very little plot and a whole lot of descriptions of Rhonins hair and awesomeness and because anyone who wants to know the once rich warcraft lore will buy it the same as a Transformers movie because it's something they love and they keep hoping.
    ~The naaru have not forgotten us... BUT CHRIST METZEN HAS!~

Um...is the OP dead?

Could be an animal in your house...My uncle thought he had a ghost in his house for the longest time and it was getting crazy so he set up cameras and there was 2 raccoons >.>

It may not be ghosts, actually. But, it may be another, mischevious creature. I am totally serious when I post this. I do belive in ghosts, spirits, other wordly things, ancients and many many other things. Now, I don't really take these " ghost research " shows literally. However one show with investigators, was doing a house where they thought it was haunted. Turns out, in that area the Native Americans had stories of "little beings" I forgot what they called them, who were mischevious and liked to mess with stuff. Some are more ... mean spirited, some are just trouble makers. What they suggested to the family was to build / plant a special area outside, away from the house. With trees and shubbery and a little fruit garden like strawberries and so on, and tell the creatures that they were sorry for invading their space, but this is their (your) house now, and that they had built them their own little area and didn't mind if they stayed there on the property but in their own space.
    I suggest you try this, if weird things keep happening on your property. It doesn't have to be expensive and elaborate, just show "them" that you gave an effort to make peace and would like to live in comfort with them.

From what you describe, you definitely have a ghost.
    Trust me, I have a Ph.D in Ghostology.

Actually not.
    Last edited by Barovecat; 2011-02-16 at 07:30 AM.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hnnnnnnnnnng this stuff is creepy. :|

I wish you the best man, I'd be trippin' balls by that point. :<
    Last edited by Oowha; 2011-02-15 at 04:11 AM. Reason: Added my signature ;D

I think the OP was trolling. He do have recent posts after he made this post but he is totally ignoring (forgot about?) the ghost story.

For everyone who is wondering if what has happened is true or not the answer is not. The OP was just looking for attention and he got it.

Mods can lock it safely.

/out

Quote Originally Posted by A Forum Troll View Post
    From what you describe, you definitely have a ghost.
    Trust me, I have a Ph.D in Ghostology.
    ....hahaha

soooo ghost or no ghost? =O
    Aiguille <3

Quote Originally Posted by JeffOFth3HORDE View Post
    soooo ghost or no ghost? =O
    Nope. Just a kid looking for attention. Check his other posts and you will get a clue.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OrlyAurora View Post
    It may not be ghosts, actually. But, it may be another, mischevious creature. I am totally serious when I post this. I do belive in ghosts, spirits, other wordly things, ancients and many many other things. Now, I don't really take these " ghost research " shows literally. However one show with investigators, was doing a house where they thought......
    "I don't take these ghost shows seriously, unless they prove my point". You're an idiot.

I

somewhere, someone is typing another entry to a roommate confession in college humor.