Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Mastery would be they way to go, you should see some volume towards tanks. Altough, not sure how much feral tanks value mastery.

Atm i just donate em to my guild, at odd times someone actually finds a use for them. If i need a bit of cash and cba opening the guild chest i usually just sell em to cover a repair bill.

Get abit more out of it by buying a pattern and vendor them after cutting them, if you cant sell em for more then the vendor price.

The probability of them being usefull when epic gems come out for the transmute is also farfetched, since it'll prolly be limited to one transmute per day.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mastery gems sell to most tank classes.

surprising, fractured amberjewels are making me quite a bit of gold for me on my server, selling for 35g each (currently at 20g due to undercutters who undercut by way too much)

Quote Originally Posted by Bendeis View Post
    Altough, not sure how much feral tanks value mastery.
    Below agility and dodge (and probably stamina, too). Don't expect to sell any mastery gems to a feral tank. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    You can also try to sell them as Mystic gems (+40 resilience), I know I love to stack those in my yellow slots (DK).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarack View Post
    Yep, some classes use stacking Mastery, like Elemental Shamys and Unholy DKs. And some tanks that prior mitigation>Health pool.
    No way in hell I'm going to stack mastery. It's a nice stat, I love Elemental Overload, but if I absolutely HAVE to socket a yellow gem, I'd go for haste instead. More bang for my buck.

You collected one hell of an amount there, so it will take some time to sell them. In your case I suggest you get as many cuts as possible, since the market on those gems moves really slowly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangzs2 View Post
    If any elemental shaman in my guild was stacking mastery I would kick him instantly.
    Agree.... Int is still best stat for ele shaman

10+ Year Old Account
    The best thing you could do is buy all Mastery Gems and monopoly them at 50g~each and keep that price up until you have sold all, sure it requires you to pay alot in the beginning but you will come out with even more profits.
    The perfumed* boys he wrapped in chains and threw into the sea. They were unnatural creatures, and the ship smelled better once cleansed of their presence.

*Degenerative Casuals