Deleted

UI Help - Addon Profile from another UI

Hello! Im setting addons together to my own UI. I'm finished with most parts, but Id like to implent the Pitbull Unit Frames from Caith UI

I downloaded the UI, and copy + pasted Pitbull into my addon folder, which gives me the addon and not the Caith profile. Then I copy pasted Caith's Pitbull4.lua & Pitbull4.lua.bak into my WTF -> Account -> Accountname -> SavedVariables. Sadly pitbull still doesn't look like Caith's and the Caith profile isnt in Pitbull config.

My question is: How can I get Caith's Pitbull profile into my UI, and is it possible to do without deleting any of the UI I already worked on?

Help is much appreciated!

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Make sure that WoW is closed when you copy the config (WTF folder) files. WoW only reads those on open/reloadui, but also writes them on close/reloadui - if you copy them in while WoW is running, you just wasted your time.

Deleted
    Im having the same problem, however I can switch to the caith profile and the layout is the same but the textures are not. It just uses the default blizzard textures and i cant seem to find the correct one