Deleted

am i good enough for heroics? what about BH?

i'm wondering how i would do in heroics. i have already tried 2, namely DM hc (got to foe reaper 5K, but lacked the DPS to down him, and people were messing up on harvest) and GB hc (started after first boss, wiped many times on last boss, one wipe where we got him to below 10%, but warlock decided to nuke the boss instead of killing the add... i left at that point).

also, how would i fare in baradin hold? or is my itemlevel not yet good enough for that?

edit: armory in signature.

For heroics ofc. I have healed worse geared tanks than you and i started tankign with less gear also. Just use cc and if u see the healer has a hard time keep you up, use WoG instead of shield slam. Oh and try to get a guild group. Helps a lot when you are fresh.
    As for BH i think you are a bit undergeared but with good healers you can easily do it.
    English is not my native language and i type fast. So bare with my typos, like "jsut".

You're plenty gear'd for heroics.

Though not gear'd enough to carry along bad dps who don't know how to avoid taking damage.

and i'd wait till you have full 333 + gear to do BH though it wouldn't be impossible with the gear u have now.

You'll be more reliant on CC (and thus, group composition) than you prefer, but if you've got a decent grasp of the mechanics of each fight you should be ok to start heroics.

Not so sure about BH though.

If you are talking Prot Paladin (you have a lot of toons in your sig), then you should be OK in heroics with a good healer. As a H Paly, I would call you "squishy", but not "unhealable". Like Weaver said, get a guild group to start off with, preferrably with a good healer (I'm talking skill here, not necessarily class or gear). The difference can be night and day. Use a lot of CC. Learn your cooldowns and learn when you should be using them, don't be afraid to use them on trash if you absolutely need to. Get yourself some cata food and use it (it doesn't have to be dodge/parry, the stam is what you want), elixirs/flasks would be nice, but not necessary. Use Kings if your healer is having a problem and if you don't have a druid.

Baradin's Hold is more of a DPS race/don't stand in fire. The tanks don't really take that much damage. The real issue would be getting a group that has good enough healers and is willing to run with a lower geared tank. Personally I worry more about the other healer and if we have enough DPS to beat the enrage more than I worry about the tanks.

One last note for boss pulls: before you pull the boss Avenging Wrath, Holy Radiance, Divine Plea, Inquisition then slam him with Avengers Shield>Crusader Strike>Shield of Righteousness. The boss will stick to you like glue and you will be a lot less squishy to start off with (and yes the order actually matters).

Deleted
    well, i personally have noticed that even with WotL, my current weapon and 5 levels higher, that hammer of the righteous hits slightly harder than crusader strike. unless it's needed to make sure CC stays intact, i will therefore even use HotR on single targets. or am i missing something?

Sorry, I meant HotR, not CS. CS will eventually beat out HotR because it scales completely with your weapon damage so the better weapon you have the more damage it will do, but at lower levels HotR's Holy Damage factor keeps it either competitive or slightly higher than CS. The real reason you want to use HotR is because it does Holy damage as part of it's ability, which is then increased by your Inquisition. Which means that it will hit for higher when you have Inquisition up (which is why you are popping Inquisition with your 3 free HPs).

Quote Originally Posted by Tuccoyote265 View Post
    One last note for boss pulls: before you pull the boss Avenging Wrath, Holy Radiance, Divine Plea, Inquisition then slam him with Avengers Shield>Crusader Strike>Shield of Righteousness. The boss will stick to you like glue and you will be a lot less squishy to start off with (and yes the order actually matters).
    I'm guessing that casting Holy Radiance (healing spell I don't have on my cast bar yet) is supposed to generate threat before the pull?. Is their a HoT component to it?

This is not to point out how insanly no-lifer i am (cuz i am a no-lifer!) <3

But i had killed Argaloth (BH) and Magmaw (BWD) on my DK before even entering a HC on him. As the ilvl was too low on my DK.
    On my warrior i did BH before i entered a HC. And almost right after doing my first HC on my warrior i entered BoT and killed halfus. So yeah, you are geared! Good luck nzall!

Heroics no problem.. but its not just the tank that needs the gear... having the dps and healer geared would take your need to be overgeared down a little... also having CC would also reduce that need.

Your health is a little low for BH but your avoidance stats are fine for it (I did it at 11% dodge/parry and 38% block)... If you get a decent raid group with destro warlock/priest it will give your health a good boost against Argaloth... You shouldn't have a problem.