I have been raiding since vanilla, and grinding heroics, and now I got into a raiding guild, the top alliance on my server, so I think its safe to say I have some knowledge of my class.

Rolling/juggling renews definition: casting renew once, then keeping it refreshed with heal, Greater heal, Flash heal.

I noticed in heroics mainly, that rolling 2-3 renews made healing a breeze. It was always extremely mana efficient. So I decided to try this in raids with great results. On trash pulls I made it my goal to keep 3 renews constantly on 3 separate tanks. You can do this before the pull even starts. All you are doing is casting heal after your 3 renews, so it doesn't hurt your mana whatsoever. Once the pull starts I cast other important spells such as PoM/holy word on the tank that is taking enough damage. I keep 3 renews on 100% uptime. If they are taking enough damage, I roll the renew with Gheal, if they are taking minimal dmg, heal. When I can I throw out CoH and PoH as well. If the raid takes sudden aoe damage it is simple to hit chakra then spam PoH, because obviously you're going to get more hps on the raid, PLUS your ticking renews and bouncing PoM. I know its only trash, but i was consistently on the top of recount, by at times 25% above the person below me.

This brings me to my next point. Implementing them into bosses. I found it was exponentially harder to roll 3 renews on boss fights, and at times pointless. Here are some reasons why:
-raid awareness: You need to move around ALOT in boss encounters. This reduces your chances to cast heals that will refresh renews, making them harder to juggle.
-Lots of AoE dmg: You will need to pump out PoH to deal with with aoe damage, and it will lead to renews dropping off your targets.
-unpredictable damage: Alot of fights have 1-2 tanks, making it useless to keep renew alive on someone taking no damage.

Benefits:
-Extreme mana efficiency
-sustained HPS
-very exciting in comparison to PoH spam

Why am I caring about renew so much? You might say "Lawl! renew spam is for noobs! PoH spam is the way to go!". Well, to you good sirs, I show you the patch notes. We all know that PoH is getting decreased by 15%. Not the end of the world. However, both renew and chakra are getting huge buffs that can tip the tides and break us free of this PoH spam mentality that blizzard is so opposed to.

Incoming buffs to Renew Rolling:
-25% reduced cost of renew. This will punish you less for accidentally dropping renews because you had to move out of the fire
-Chakra is being changed to allow both binding heal and Holy word: Serenity to refresh renew. This is HUGE because holy word: serenity will allow you to refresh a renew WHILE moving, which is something that has not yet been possible. I could see it much more likely to roll 3-4 renews even in ideal conditions.
-Chakra: serenity can be triggered by Gheal, Binding heal, and flash heal, making it easier to activate and switch on the fly
-Surge of light can be procced by Gheal and flash heal, which you will be casting alot more when you're in chakra: serenity than when you're in chakra: Sanctuary.
-10% nerf to holy concentration will make you think twice before casting costly aoe heals in chakra sanctuary.

As you can see, renew rolling and chakra will take on a whole new meaning, and open up alternate play styles in patch 4.0.6. I would highly recommend testing it out in raid trash pulls, as well as heroics, and 5 mans. I hope you test this in the future, and share your results to help our priest healing community.

Garrosh, <Nitelife>
Tyraeh