Poll: What is your opinion on a lip piercing?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

To Pierce or Not to Pierce

First off, let me state that I am a male with a piercing in each ear thus far. I am putting into consideration a lip piercing on the left side. Nothing fancy. I was curious as to what people's varying opinions are on others who have these, but please keep this thread clean and avoid any unnecessary insults.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Nop I haven't ... France always managed to win the wars ...

Edit: well, you know, kinda.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd say go for it. I'm waiting for the extra $ to get both sides done. I like what they look like.

I wont ever get a piercing but for others its fine.

I love my snakebites and do not regret them a bit. It is kind of hard to eat at first without getting food all over your lips, but you get the hang after a bit. Also, girls think they're sexy.

mmm.

I say get snake bites. They look better on males then one side to me.

If you like the way it looks and you think it goes with you then go for it

I've waited 6 years to pierce my navel because I was afraid of what people might think of it and guess what? I love it and no one ever treated me any different during the past year.

10+ Year Old Account
    I always think someone with those trendy snakebites got pierced by someone with spasms or something and missed the center, that being said, I'd go center if I ever go there

10+ Year Old Account
    I want piercings. D= I'm trying to build up the cash for ears, maybe a lip... and ... TEH NIPZ ( i'm a guy, no. I'm not gay )

And yes, like a previous poster has stated, snake bites look really cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've got one in the center of my lip and one in my eyebrow and my ears are also spaced. Piercings are rad, I say go for it dude lol

Quote Originally Posted by Spectrez View Post
    I want piercings. D= I'm trying to build up the cash for ears, maybe a lip... and ... TEH NIPZ ( i'm a guy, no. I'm not gay )

And yes, like a previous poster has stated, snake bites look really cool.
    I might do that, but I never actually looked at pricing. I really don't feel like going out tonight to figure out any prices on them, so I was wondering if you or anyone else knew how much they normally go for.

15+ Year Old Account
    I must admit that I don't think they look good. I'm also a guy though, and don't think they look good on girls either. So I may not be the best person to be giving input Good luck with the decision!

Quote Originally Posted by Ihnasir View Post
    I always think someone with those trendy snakebites got pierced by someone with spasms or something and missed the center, that being said, I'd go center if I ever go there
    This doesnt make sense.
    Snake bites are two peircings on even sides of the mouth usually at the end sides... no where near the middle.

And what your talking about is a labret.
    Labret's are ok...if youre a biker.... overweight men tend to chose them more often.

I love piercings, but, they have to look right on you.
    I HATE it when people take piercings that does so not fit their face.
    You could take a picture of yourself and photoshop on some piercings just to see how it looks, or ask friends who knows what you look like irl what they think would look best :P

Personally though, I need symmetry, I would have taken both sides or the middle.
    Last edited by Lily Crowley; 2011-02-03 at 01:28 AM. Reason: le typos

I was thinking of getting a lip ring too... but people keep telling me get snake bites

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsumoto View Post
    I was thinking of getting a lip ring too... but people keep telling me get snake bites
    If I go with the snake bites, I'd prefer rings over studs.

Deleted
    Guys with a piercing in 1 ear looks pretty cool, not both tho. And about snake bites. I will never ever get it, but I dont mind if other people get it tho.

Toungue piercing is fucking hot on girls btw!

Quote Originally Posted by Buutch View Post
    Guys with a piercing in 1 ear looks pretty cool, not both tho. And about snake bites. I will never ever get it, but I dont mind if other people get it tho.

Toungue piercing is fucking hot on girls btw!
    Totally agreed!

I don't care for piercings of any kind on a guy. Just my opinion, to each their own though.

I personally think piercings on guys is kinda gay, real men don't pierce themselves. But then again they can get you laid since most girls like them so do what you want lol.