Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Honestly, shaman are just in a terrible spot right now. Other healers such as pallys and priests are blowing us out of the water, which isn't a bad thing, it is just pretty depressing. As a Resto Shaman myself, I can do my best in a fight while being well aware of my mana, and yet at the end of the fight, I'm usually near the bottom of the list (not always, but 75% of the time this is the case). Even top guilds like Paragon have said that Resto Shaman are only brought to raids for Mana Tide, which is very depressing >.<. While I am lucky to be in a guild with a raid spot, the only healers I can compete with are our other Resto Shammy, and the healers that aren't focused and on top of their game. I guess competing in recount as a Resto Shaman is dead, for now, but I'm still hoping that eventually this will be changed and we can once again shine.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathfairy View Post
    Unless i am wrong healing done does NOT include overhealing so it is pretty irrelevant stat unless they go oom overhealing which they dont.
    actually recounts (and other similar addons too probably) healing done chart includes overhealing, ie effective healing = healing done - overhealing done

that said, meters are crap. what's good being 1st on meters if that makes you burn your mana like an idiot? keep people alive, that's healers job. they live, you take down bosses, everybody wins. you play meters to make your e-peen bigger, people die, raid wipes, everybody lose.