Early this morning I hopped on to bang out a warsong-quicky. I enter; match starts; and our team is just a perfect makeup of pain. The other team had no answer. I (a rogue) was assisting our teams FC and Main Heals to and fro across the map, but they scarcely needed any help. So when I got polymorphed out of the blue by some worgen mage I just said screw it and decided to keep him out of the action for the remainder of the match.

Now, I have a pretty goofy macro that I made just for the hell of it a week ago, and never bothered to get rid of it (except when in arena.)

/cast Lifeblood
/cast Worn Troll Dice
/cast Mini Gold Jouster
/cast Shadow Dance

The Mini Gold Jouster glows hella bright when you summon it, so essentially my Dance was generating a ball of light and a field of flowers. This mage figured out quickly I would open with garrote and pop dance and bash his face into the dirt with ambushes. So he would start iceblocking as soon as I popped dance.

So I just grabbed the Mini Gold Jouster from my spell book and put it in a spare space on my bars

Next time I went up against him, wailed on him for a bit, built up points for recup and whatevs, then I summoned my minipet. HE ICEBLOCKS IT and I proceed to laugh my ass off, gouging into a restealth->garrote->shadowdance->honourable kill.

So: Who else has any unique funniez?