Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crumbs View Post
    SM ... leveled my priest in vanilla from 32 to 45 in that place
    Have to agree, SM was awesome and it holds some of my precious memories from my time playing WoW.

/equip rose-tinted glasses
    But all the new spells and buffs, plus the heirlooms and everything has made everything so easy :c I want more challenge while leveling! Stupid blizz removed most of the elite mobs from azeroth, and no, I'm not using heirlooms while leveling but it still manages to ruin my experience since everyone in LFD is wearing it. And no one wants to level slowly and without heirlooms with me /sadface
    /unequip rose-tinted glasses

So, yeah.. SM is awesome, all parts.. Maybe not GY so much though! ^.^

Edit: SL and MgT is tied for second place, MgT might have been more fun since I used to play fury warrior in TBC. And doing MgT with less CC than you could have was awesome/challenging o:
    Last edited by BHD; 2011-02-03 at 09:22 PM. Reason: Forgot about SL/MgT!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    BRD in early TBC. Full run took almost 4 hours, stacks of mana drinks and lots of patience. Had to replace all three dps by HSing back to OG and spamming in trade.

botanica, i ran that place so much to farm badges, yet still enjoyed doing it every day

Also Heroic Shattered Halls, twas a challenge and a half in reg 5 man gear

Deleted
    Vanilla:Razorfen Downs, Blackrock depths, Scholomance (LBRS too before you had nightmares about because of that damned Onyxia attunement).

Tbc: Mana Tombs, Shadow Labyrinths, Arcatraz.

Wotlk: Well, the LFD and the super easy dungeons pretty much ruined the experience, but The Nexus and Halls of Lightning were quite nice at release, and so were the Icc dungeons too because of the lore.

Cataclysm: Throne of the Tides and Vortex Pinnacle both have some of the best scenery.

I'd have to say Scarlet Monastery, or Scholomance. Uldaman was pretty epic too. When you're a little lowbie, beating Archades (I think that's his name?) seemed pretty epic. Him being a huge stone giant and all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjomolf View Post
    People will flame me for this, but Maraudon, the whole damn thing!
    Mainly cos I've had my best ever pug experience in there, after a long night of leveling, I join this group at 5 in the morning and everyone is just so nice to eachother, 2 hours later we departed after a succesful run, good times.
    Nope. I 100% agree. Maraudon is the best. Ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely Gundrak

stratholme in vanilla, mgt in burning crusade, gundrak in lich king, no favorite dungeon in cata...
    Learn about consequences before try something.

10+ Year Old Account
    H-Arcatrazs, don't ask why I just miss that place it was the toughest heroic of that time, and most likly still one of the toughest heroics at proper level for the instance of course.
    "True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "wise men speak because they have something to say; fools speak because they have to say something"

Dead Stratholme, when the tier.5 time limit was introduced. It was legitimately tough, but certainly could be accomplished, just required a really focused attempt. Tons of fun.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BucFan32 View Post
    I would probably have to say Black Morass or MgT. BM because I had always wanted to relive that moment in the WoW timeline and MgT because Kael happens to be my favorite WoW character..
    Dire Maul, I think. Particularly DM North.
    The plural of anecdote is not "data". It's "Bayesian inference".

10+ Year Old Account
    Shadowfang Keep and Blackrock Depths are awesome!
    Faith Alone is Not Enough to Stop all the Enemies of the Light!
    - Retribution Paladin since 2007.

Burning Blade EU

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Jesus christ, I just agreed with Jaylock. I need to go and have a shower.

MGT & The Mechanar. Dunno why, just loved them

I do like BRC too!
    Last edited by Zeddicious; 2011-02-03 at 10:14 PM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    UBRS = best dungeon ever, but it was 10 man, so I guess it doesn't count.

DM Tribute had to be the most fun after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivpiv View Post
    BRD by far, it was awesome in vanilla and its still awesome.. Thing is so massive you never clear everything its just pure win..

Close second is Shadowfang keep. I love the entire thing, the fact that its so realistic in the sense you dont enter a building thats waaay bigger on the inside than on the out side, and its just awesome to stroll through the halls.. Which is also why i loved Karazhan, tho it has teh whole "bigger on the inside" thing going..

Love the idea of castles.. MORE CASTLES!
    We are kindred of spirits! This is the holy truth!

Shattered Halls was my favorite. Something about it on heroics with pugs... the wipes, the drama, the feeling beating it was awesome.

Back in vanilla, before raiding and such, Sunken temple holds the best memories for me. Tricky mechanics, especially for first timers...and there was always a first timer in the group. And then there were the dragons 8)

Heroic Shattered Halls, attempting to make the timer for the Naaru trials.

Magisters Terrace. Before all the nerfs to trash pulls. When a group needed at least 1 mage and 1 rogue and preferably 1 hunter just to make it through. Man, those were the days.

Maraudon all the way! 2nd favorite would have to be dire maul