Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by kiurys View Post
    Yes I'm playing with DX11. When I get home I will disable it and see if I can tab out of wow. If indeed DX11 is the problem, is there anyway to fix it? I enabled DX11 because I thought it gave a performance increase (does it?)
    From reviews and personal experience, I saw that it does increase FPS, especially near the new water effects

---------- Post added 2011-02-09 at 05:31 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kiurys View Post
    I disabled DX11 and the problem went away.

So, why does this happen? Is it a bug? Will blizzard fix it?
    They will fix it. It's just that it's not an official feature as of yet, even though it does work as intended, except for this one minor error.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkXale View Post
    Windowed fullscreen mode will hide all operating system elements. (Except popup bubbles like when people message you on MSN or try to call you on Skype)

You're thinking of standard Window mode. Theres a difference between "Windowed (Fullscreen)" and "Windowed" mode. When the game has focus, it will 'look' like its actually fullscreen.

But with the benefit that you can watch the game even when for example browsing the web or watching a movie (handy for fishing, especially if you set the movie player to 'always on top' mode since then the game will still accept fish cast and bobber clicks, without me ever loosing sight of the movie).
    It will not look like it is in full screen mode and hence the reason I refuse to use it. Either of the WINDOWED options darken the screen too much.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

The dark arts of necromancy was practised here.
    Thread closed.