enha expertise help me

okay hey guys so i have read in the enha FAQ that orcs just needs 15 expertise after all the passive's (orc fist/axe racial and unleashed rage)
    but still i keep getting dodged about 1% of my white attacks ? right now i have 18 expertise

EDIT: im using 2xfist weps
    Last edited by zimzonshamn; 2011-02-03 at 09:22 PM.

Deleted
    I'm pretty sure the Orc racial expertise only actually counts if you're using that type of weapon.

Which weapons are you using?

im using two fist weps ofc

10+ Year Old Account
    You're hitting them from behind, right?

26 expertise only removes their chance to dodge if they also can't parry, because you're behind them.

You need 26 and you can see precisely how much you have in your character sheet including unleashed rage and the Axe/Fist racial.

are you sure on that tides? because elitestjerks says otherwise
    and yea om standing behind em

---------- Post added 2011-02-03 at 10:34 PM ----------

never mind you're right tides. i need 451 exp. when using fist weps. ty

you're still being dodged because the character sheet adds in the 8 from talents and 3 from axes, so you're at 11 expertise base and you have 7 from gear. the character sheet doesnt leave anything out.

elitist jerks are saying you need to get 15 expertise from gear as an orc using axes/fist weapons. the character sheet will still read 26.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zimzonshamn View Post
    okay hey guys so i have read in the enha FAQ that orcs just needs 15 expertise after all the passive's (orc fist/axe racial and unleashed rage)
    but still i keep getting dodged about 1% of my white attacks ? right now i have 18 expertise

EDIT: im using 2xfist weps
    Mmm, I think the confusion may be that you need 15 expertise *on your gear*. You get 8 Expertise from Unleashed Rage, and 3 more from being an Orc with a fist weapon. You need 26 expertise in total.
    The plural of anecdote is not "data". It's "Bayesian inference".