Thread: Aggressive Imp

Deleted

Aggressive Imp

I was wondering if anyone else has been having this problem, I know I and another warlock on my guild claims he's been having the same problem.

Basically, every now and then I'll be in a dungeon and my imp will randomly turn itself to aggressive without a tap of a key or a click of the mouse. I know I have not been clicking CTRL+ a number, or any other combination of keys as sometimes it switches whilst I am running and out of combat.
    It's becoming increasingly annoying, especially when the imp pulls a mob or breaks a cc. I've only had the issue whilst in dungeons and not so far in raids.

Anyone else? Does anyone know what the cause could be? Faulty add-on?

Deleted
    Either your imp needs to go to a anger management class or your addons are messed. Try updating/re-installing your addons or deleting the folders Cache/WTF (with your game closed). Try also running repair.exe in your WoW folder. I can only think that it is your client's problem.

Has happened to me once.

Similar thing happened to my hunter pet while below level 10, he went into aggresive mode and I had to level like that until lvl10 when I could control him.

I dont know if this is anything similar but my shammy totem seems to either stand there trying to look cool or sometimes it gets bored and decides "Meh Ill attack something I guess." The ele's do the same thing as well.

15+ Year Old Account
    I guess it's in his contract.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashalah View Post
    Similar thing happened to my hunter pet while below level 10, he went into aggresive mode and I had to level like that until lvl10 when I could control him.
    THAT is just funny.

Well, it could be a case of you forgetting a specific line in a macro you use that command the pet to attack, or plainly it being on defensive and something happens that make it react to it as if you were attacked and go into defensive mode. I've never really had the problem since I have it on passive and use macros and direct pet management to control it. :/

I've at least never seen it go aggressive for no reason when passive.

Quote Originally Posted by kosuko View Post
    I guess it's in his contract.
    Well played, sir.
    Herring seeks your life!