Final Fantasylization

New to MMO posting and not sure if this is the appropriate forum for this post, but does anyone know if this Addon, Finalfantasylization, operational again? I heard many good things about it but last I heard it doesn't work or exist. Trying to find out specifics.

15+ Year Old Account
    Moving to the UI forum.

Hmmm.. depends which game I'd love to have a UI that resembled FF4. complete w/ blue obtrusive chat boxes.

i'm a big fan of the FF games and if there was an addon that made your UI even remotely resemble FF i would be very much interested in it

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin

If you put up textures for UI elements I could probs write a tutorial on how to do it using KGpanels.

Yo Dawg, I heard you like Pirates. Well, I put a Bloodsail in your Bloodsail, and now you can Pirate while you Pirate.

Well the addon just adds music to the game from FF games. Like the highwind music for if you are flying or you'll get the fanfare when you are victorious in battle or if you lose it plays the game over music. It's cool but the addon itself has been outdated or something along those lines.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been trying to figure out which addon had the FF fanfare when you leveled...now I know. All I want is that ONE particular part lol.

Deleted
    Coollevel or something with the FF-esque level box and sounds

15+ Year Old Account
    The addon project itself was cancelled sometime into TBC due to copyright laws. The addon did reamerge in Wrath but again, was quickly shut down. At the time the addon was still in beta but it generally worked well. Riding around ORG on your mount because you were bored was never so much fun when you have the FF7 chocobo theme playing.

As for a UI theme, I'd also love one.