I have an idea for Dungeon Finder that you can choose to be match with those who have achievement for the Dungeon that u want to run. This is how it would work. Random Dungeon stays the same. In Specific Dungeons when you select a dungeons let’s say Heroic Vortex Pinnacle somewhere in Specific Dungeons window there is a button that you can click if you have the Vortex Pinnacle achievement. If you click it you will only be match with who those have clicked the button and have the achievement as well.
Why I think this should be put in is so that players who know a Specific Dungeon of their choice can run a Dungeon with having to worry about teaching new player the dungeon. I don’t mind helping new player learn a dungeon so if I choose to do a Random I know the group most liking have to teach someone a fight in that dungeon but it’s don’t fun to have to do again and again.

And yes I know just because you have the achievement does mean you know everything in that dungeon but u still better idea of what you have to do in the dungeon I do realize that the queue for this most liking be longer but you have to choose it so if you don’t want to wait longer don’t click it. I know I could run with my guild but they are not always on this really just gives players more choose in who play within their free time.

If u don’t like say why and if u have a idea that make it better

I know blues don’t read here