1 Wrathion says Something bad and not of Azeroth is coming.
- 1 The Burning Legion (Tinfoil Hat Level 0/10)
- This is the most common theory and it makes a lot of sense as it really the only well known off world threat but I personally think its just a little TOO obvious.
- 2 The Void/The void walkers (Tinfoil Hat Level 1.5/10)
- I have never seen this one before it actually didn't hit me till i was writing this. Yes void walkers are demons, but they might not belong to the burning legion. Allow me to quote Wowpedia
"Most voidwalkers who are not in the service of warlocks belong to a faction known as the Void, lead by Dimensius. Dimensius' forces destroyed the ethereal homeworld of K'aresh" and... "Whether or not the Void invasion was planned by the Burning Legion, or if the Void are even officially a part of the Legion is unknown. It can be speculated however that the Void is a force acting on its own, since the Ethereals seem to hold no vengeance for the Legion; as well as the fact that Voids are not present in Legion encampments."
- 3 A New Threat (Tinfoil Hat Level 3/10)
- This is a rarely heard one but its in this list on the grounds of if its not Burning Legion or the Void it must be some new group.
- 4 The Titans (Tinfoil Hat Level 5/10)
- I personally like this one. We don't know much about them, what we do know is they seem to value order more then anything even good or evil, and we aren't exactly conforming.
- 5 Wrathion is Lying (Tinfoil Hat Level 8/10)
- He is evil and will kill us all enough said.
- 6 Evil Naaru (10/10
- Not much to say on this one cause we really don't know much about them, in fact id say we know more about the titans then them so i call this the "Yo the Naaru have turned evil!" theory
- 7 The Zerg (Tinfoil Hat Level 9000/10)
- Why? Why not! I mean it could happen! What?! Stop looking at me like I'm crazy!