Parking Spots - Interesting Places for logging out.

Hellow everybody,
    With ever increasing Maps in WoW it has become rather tedious to reach the most interesting Spots in a timely manner on just one character, so I figured it may be nice to park some Alts around on key locations where noteworthy occurances happen so it becomes faster to check these spots out than travelling on just one character.

Here's what I came up with. Maybe you also use some of the spots mentioned or there might be even better Spots for logging out.

-Bank&Auction House
    Propably the most common choice. Surely many of you have a "Bank Alt" to post Items on AH and for extra Storage.

-Black Market Auction House
    I'm having a LV1 Character camped in front of the BMAH Lady to check out her goods. At the beginning it was necessary to discover when the Brawler's Guild Invitations prizes would drop down and now it's to see if strong high lvl Items are there, TCG ITems, or fancy Mounts.

-Vashj'ir
    For People who want to increase their swim speed with an aquatic Mount or who want to make good Profit is a place in Vashj'ir they can check out to see if Poseidius is up.

-Pandaland Rares
    If your main needs a fancy Item for turning into a Stone/Tauren/Jinyu/Symbiosis/lots of other stuff you can park them there before logging out so you can check out whether it's up twice by only travelling there once. You could also park an Alt there just to check and then log back your Main to kill it once the rare spawn spawns.

If you want make profit then you can park any character near Rares which drop sellable BoE Stuff like Legs, Lootbags, or the Crossbow. Or you can park Alts near the Spawnpoints of Rares who drop Accountbound items such as Mounts.

-World Bosses
    If your Server's population is healthy or you have access to Openraid.eu then maybe it is an option for you to kill a Worldboss before Reset and then kill them again right when you log back on, similair to Pandaland Rares. Can also be combined with Pandaland Rares.

-Deepholm
    If you like to ride a purpel Stone Dragon Mount, then Park an ALt there and watch out for "Aeonaxx" (or so)

-Levelling Alts
    Eversince CrossRealm Zones were introduced sometimes my Alts get ganked by higher level players which can get annoying but it also can get increasingly frustrating if they do it over and over again either for no reason other than to grief or to eliminate Competition, like when your Alt levels Tailoring and is farming Frostcloth from converted Heroes or farming Embersilk Cloth with Potion of treasure Finding in Deepholm.
    On that Occasion I find it handy to park my main there. Usually I can do two Emotes like /hug and /dance both on my Levelling Alt before dying and on my Main before getting revenge to reveal that these characters both belong to one player and that the griefer should not mess with the weak low Level Character.

Those were my Ideas, but what about you, where are your favourite Logout Spots?

Quote Originally Posted by Fincher View Post
    -Black Market Auction House
    I'm having a LV1 Character camped in front of the BMAH Lady to check out her goods. At the beginning it was necessary to discover when the Brawler's Guild Invitations prizes would drop down and now it's to see if strong high lvl Items are there, TCG ITems, or fancy Mounts.
    Not 100% on this but I think you have to be 90 to view the BMAH... Was just at Madam yesterday on a level 88 and no AH screen would pop up.
    And eight, eight, I forget what eight was for

i always log out inside an inn.
    mostly cuz of rested xp.
    ok that does not matter for maxx lvl chars, but i made it so custem, i just hs and log out.
    and since my guild rerolled on a new server i have only 1 max lvl char atm.

but i do have a bank toon near the AH always

Storm Peaks, NE of Bor's Breath, over the ridge between the Temple of of Storms and Brunnhildar Village. A number of flight paths for the Time-Lost Protodrake converge there. Logging out there is how I got mine.

Quote Originally Posted by S Blieft View Post
    Not 100% on this but I think you have to be 90 to view the BMAH... Was just at Madam yesterday on a level 88 and no AH screen would pop up.
    try right clicking her to reveal what she has to offer
    http://s1.directupload.net/images/130521/ipw2yfqu.jpg
    Last edited by Fincher; 2013-05-21 at 07:28 AM.

Mechagnome
    My toons return to the Violet Rise to log out. The war on the Thunder King is never ending after all.
    Naftc, "Hunters are the cheapest class in game and when played right are more deadly than a train plowing through a field of bunnies covered in napalm"

I always log out at Mount Neverest.. Just cause..
    Excited

im logging out in storm peaks. been camping for that pet for ages.

I log out at wherever I was at the time! XD

i log out outside of an instance

i log in and enter the raid

i log out outside that instance

Is there anything to do outside of raiding in wow?!

The nearest town to where I am. Unless I can fly. Then just 30 yards off the ground.
    You don't create "justice" by destroying. That includes buildings, cars, or the careers of the people you want "justice" for.

I usually park my main PvP toon in Outland whenever I'm leveling an alt through there. Besides that I've two bank alts which are parked inside the bank of Orgrimmar and have 3 of my 4 level 90s parked in Halfhill to do the farms everyday. My main usually sits wherever he was left due to me being a mage = port to everywhere!