Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Nefarian. Before Naxx and AQ. Man, Blackwing Lair was so much fun.

I started wow like 3 months before the burning crusade expansion so my memmories from vanilla are limited.
    The best memory i have is not from raiding or actuall pvp.wow was my first pc game ever i actually took a pc to play wow lol
    so i am starting a night elf hunter cause my friends were alliance and they said to me that hunters are the easiest to lvl u so i can catch with them faster. They were all mid 30lvl by then.

So i am starting the game and i like it so much that i am killing my self with 12 hours playing per day till i reach my friends.
    We went to some qs at wetlands at the thandol span ( spelling ) area which back then had elit dwarves mobs)

WHEN we are there suddenly i saw smt red:0 and bam i am dead and a few secs after that my friends to.
    it was an undead rogue lvl 60 but back then i didn't even have an idea about what the oposite faction looks.
    so am am making the following suggestion that my friends even that 5 years have past since then never let me to forget

i said " GUYS THIS Q IS REALLY HARD FOR OUR LVL THE MOB WAS A SKULL FOR ME I COULDN'T SEE THE LVL IT WAS LETS GO DO ANOTHER Q " and the rest are historyPPP

Me and 2 other warlocks in the guild getting our Dreadsteeds all at once and standing out on the ledge outside of Ironforge.

Killing people in duels as a lock for a brief period when it was bugged.

10+ Year Old Account
    First mount, first epic off of the first mob in our first MC run - bracers of might. Boy was I happy!