Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Scholo. Definitely.
    " 'A real man makes his own luck.' - Billy Zane, Titanic " - Dwight K. Schrute

Killing Thunderaan with my guild, and getting Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker, from a groveling Highlord Demitrian...

Walking. Best/worst memory. Only played for like 3 months before parents realized I was stealing their credit card, but I both hated/loved walking.

10+ Year Old Account
    getting my first mount was the best feeling ever, and finally having enough gold for it was the biggest pain ever >.<

But also, gotta miss Lacerate. Best SV move ever :[[

10+ Year Old Account
    Getting T3 on my hunter
    Packers - Penguins - Gators

15+ Year Old Account
    Lol I already gave one, but I will say when some random lvl 60 gave me a free mount, at like lvl 45, I was SO excited lol. I had no clue how to make gold at the time, so 100g seemed like a completely impossible amount :P. I also didnt get my epic mount until BC... but yeah lol. I had no clue about gold back then...

Quote Originally Posted by Bossphd View Post
    The first time I walked into a major city and seeing how large it was. (Stormwind)

Good times.
    I had never played an mmo before, but when I strolled through the gates of SW, heard the music, saw the statues and players running in an out I said out loud "This is fucking awesome" and I was still standing on the bridge.

Resummoning a pet with the Baron Geddon bomb debuff into the AH

Probably watching my server die during the AQ opening and my computer grind to a 2FPS halt.

Or the first time doing Stratholme Live side and being blown away. Or the Onyxia quest line, which a lot of people apparently hated at the time.

My favorite memory of vanilla is that is was the most social version of WoW. Every expansion gets increasingly antisocial. In vanilla, you didn't have realm transfers, cross realm BGs, or the LFD tool. You actually had to communicate with people to do stuff. Everyone seemingly knew everyone else, and that made things -matter-. And that made things soooooooooooooo much more fun.

3 step to get WoW back to being a social game.

1. rip the LFD tool out of the game. Make people TALK to each other to form groups. Make people be social!
    2. remove crossrealm BGs. When you know the people you are fighting in PvP, it matters and is much more fun.
    3. remove server transfers. Allowing realm transfers allows people to be jerks and then transfer off elsewhere.
    Last edited by Kokolums; 2011-02-04 at 07:11 AM.

First time getting new druid forms when u earned them
    First time getting mounts when you earned them
    First time clearing wailing caverns
    Level 10
    Darnassus-> IF/SW route before boats...running from lvl ?? mobs in horror only to finding out 4 levels later you will be able to kill them soon

10+ Year Old Account
    Mine would have to me seeing my friends priest fully kitted out in t3 gear as gave me some gold to start out with. It made me drool it was so damn epic.
    For the Emperor and Sanguinius!

grinding warsong gulch and arathi basin every day for countless hours for many weeks, just standing on the hill or at the blacksmith, giving orders and coordinating people.
    and finally getting the warlord title and that awesome horde mage armor that looked so damn awesome and I was the only one with it for over a year on my server. good times.

Deleted
    Alterac Valles and the Fist kill of Ragnaros.
    Nothing beats 40 People yelling inside TS!

The day BC released.

Vanilla was an annoying grindfest with poorly optimized gear and encounters.

pvping as enhacement shaman with a 2 hander and a warrior friend with the old windfury totem

Deleted
    40vs40 low level (20-40) raiding Astranaar-Xroads on a 5 hourly basis.

My fondest memory is when I first entered Hillsbrad on my alliance toon, poorly named. There was a massive guild war in front of south shore and I'd keep getting involved thinking I was making a difference.

Ohh my noob days.