Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Your embarrassing IRL moments

I'm a klutz and not always quick to get the point so naturally I have had some pretty embarrassing moments in the past.

One that always makes me blush was on the night I first started talking to and really getting to know my boyfriend. I checked what time it was and pointed out that it was 5:55 when the last time I had checked it was 4:44. He then asked me "Oh cool, don't you get freaked out when the clock says 6:66?" and I dumbly laughed and said yes. Everyone we were with (a good 30 people) fell silent, stared at me for a few seconds then started laughing at me.

I'm sure everyone has had something embarrassing happen to them at one point. What about you?

My roommate saw me naked once >_< Probably should have been embarrassing but he's kind of fat and I'm pretty fit so I didn't care too much.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was going to get my drivers license renewed and I parked on a little hill. There was a huge line out side and I was pissed, because I got there early for a reason. When I was getting out of my car I put it in neutral instead of park. I went to my trunk to grab a book for the line (yeah I always have a book or two in my car for reasons like this, nerdy I know). Well needless to say I nearly ran myself over, and as I'm screaming for help everyone just stares at me while I'm trying to stop this car from rolling down the hill... Took about 3 mins for someone to come put my car in park for me...

Deleted
    Two years ago, when I was still in school, I got hit with a water balloon(As in, proper balloon, not one of those small ones)...
    I got completely soaked...and...I was wearing white shirt and white pants...
    Hilarity ensued.
    That's about as close to embarrassing I can get, I don't get embarrassed easily.

Deleted
    Embrassin moment I asking my sister what comes after blue in the Alphabet....

This is a recent one for me, i work in the medical field and wear scrubs, well for men there is no real color or print options outside of football or nascar crap that looks terrible so i wanted to get some brighter colors to help put my pts at easy.(no one is at ease when someone comes in with darkblue or black scrubs in their dark room and cant identify them right away) so i saw some pink scrubs and i thought what the hell, it looked nice and it was a bright cheerful color and im just secure enough and maybe stupid enough to wear them, well i bought them and wore them to work and got some odd looks but there was no comment on the color so i was confused, it wasnt till i was leaving when a co worker asked why i was wearing girl pants and i was confused and asked what they were talking about, apparently the back of the pants were made for woman with small thin underwear and it hugged my buns a little to much and you could see my boxer briefs through them along with all the shapes >.>, thats when i relized that the pants were also slightly flaired at the bottom and drove home in shame never to wear those bottoms again, i still rock the pink top from time to time.

Deleted
    fart loud in class...we had students even in exchange from Germany...

10+ Year Old Account
    The line between insanity and brilliance.
    First time snowboarding about 10 years ago I had to show off for my gf like a cocky 19 yr old guy would. I went down a double black diamond (hardest runs) and found two trees in my way. Luckily they were young trees and gave way. Still hurt and made a ass of myself.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Babylucifer View Post
    First time snowboarding about 10 years ago I had to show off for my gf like a cocky 19 yr old guy would. I went down a double black diamond (hardest runs) and found two trees in my way. Luckily they were young trees and gave way. Still hurt and made a ass of myself.
    Goodness, good thing they were small trees. I had a friend do the same but the tree was very large and he died on impact. You must have been very brave to go on that run on your first time ever snowboarding. My first time consisted of me falling nonstop on the bunny slope before I gave up and switched to skis.

One of my most embarrrssing moments was 2 weeks ago while shopping with my wife. While she was looking in a music store i went to get some money from the bank when i came back i found her looking a a dvd so i walked up and playfully slapped her on the butt an said ok lets go. then to my horror this tottal stranger turned and looked at me and said "pardon" yeah she had the same top same pants as my wife but it sure as hell wasnt my wife and on top of that half the store saw what happend so every one was having a great laugh at my mistake

I went up to Montreal with a friend to visit some of our buddies who were going there for some college semesters. So, we're out on the town so to speak, and it was our last night there. So I decided, hey what the hell, I never do get s***faced(for good reason, I think), so I might as well if it's my last time there.

After many shots of tequila, we go hit up a club with metal music. Started off pretty good, except I decided to push myself further, and I buy a round of shots for myself and my friends. Well, they went to go mosh for a bit, and I ended up buying random people their beers, and started telling people that "They're awesome".

Aannnd then I decide to go join my friends in the mosh. Well, I'm falling on my ass like a kids first time trying to stand, and eventually one of my friends drags me out of the mosh, and sits me down and tells me I need to chill for awhile. A bouncer came over and told my friend that I can't enter the pit anymore. So, after a bit my friend(who is a bit inebriated himself so his judgment wasn't that good himself) felt I would be all right and left to go stand outside the mosh and enjoy the music some.

I got up, and pushed my friend into the mosh, and joined him, and he had to drag me out again, and the bouncer told us to leave. Our other friend comes over, and they had to help me walk down the steps, and keep me stable while we walked back to the apartment. All the while I'm telling people how awesome they are, then I started crying at one point, then going back to telling people how awesome they are.

Next day, when I recanted on what had happened(I remembered most of it, friends filled me in on the rest), I felt incredibly embarrassed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    seriously, most of you won't play that game anymore in 1 months.

Boub has a time machine?!

10+ Year Old Account
    The line between insanity and brilliance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scratchee View Post
    Goodness, good thing they were small trees. I had a friend do the same but the tree was very large and he died on impact. You must have been very brave to go on that run on your first time ever snowboarding. My first time consisted of me falling nonstop on the bunny slope before I gave up and switched to skis.
    Not brave, just stupid. Testosterone filled college guy impressing (attempted) gf.

Oh where to start...I guess the big one was when I was trying to set the mood with a lady friend a while back, tripped, and hit the door head first. It was one of those cheap hollow ones(damn it for some reason the name of it is escaping me, I feel like I should feel bad since I work in the construction industry), and ended up leaving a giant hole in it

10+ Year Old Account
    I went to a restaurant with my ex-gf, and I forgot my wallet at home .

Your solo nature means that you're very capable of fending for yourself. It also means, however, that you have trouble finding your place in groups. *Completely true! Do you want to be my friend?*

Quote Originally Posted by Typrax View Post
    My roommate saw me naked once >_< Probably should have been embarrassing but he's kind of fat and I'm pretty fit so I didn't care too much.
    so are u male or female...? Cuz if male, then why care and if female... why didnt u care cuz he was fat?

Anyways...
    Most embarrasing moment would prolly being pulled up in front of the entire school to get a diploma for participating and going on to the finals in the national biology olympics for students... Gawd i hated having to go up in front of aprox a thousands students looking like the big nerd... Luckily im not very nerdy lookin, dont wear glasses and kinda fit, people also shut up when they heard that if i moved on i got a free trip to Taiwan... anyways, when i got up to the stage and got the diploma, one of the two students (they are setting up the monthly show we have where the principal talks n stuff and we hear messages and see classes doing something they worked on) charged me and hugged me, he came out of nowhere, he was one of my friends and saw i wasnt comfortable with the whole situation... so he thought the nice idea would be charging me xD sure made people laugh...

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    so are u male or female...? Cuz if male, then why care and if female... why didnt u care cuz he was fat?
    A lot of people have some self conscious issues with their bodies, I know I am among them. In addition, most guys don't like waving their junk at each other and what not, regardless of how secure they are in their sexuality.

Quote Originally Posted by Stuffs View Post
    A lot of people have some self conscious issues with their bodies, I know I am among them. In addition, most guys don't like waving their junk at each other and what not, regardless of how secure they are in their sexuality.
    meh, when having PE ppl shower together... i mean cmon... anyways

well its true, I actually loathed PE partially because of that

Also, a bit ago, I managed to smash my head on the ceiling when going down some stairs. Damn short people making houses

We didn't shower after P.E. where I went to school. But then when I was in basic training for the AF we did shower together and when they did random drug testing they had a person stand there and watch you piss in the cup to make sure it was really your piss. It always amazed me how many guys seemed to have a hard time with this, I mean you guys piss in front of each other all the time.

Anyhow back on topic, I do a lot of dumb things but something I was particularly embarassed about? Well there was this one time I went to a baseball game with a guy I had just started dating and we went into the team shop and I just had to pick up one of the baseballs from the GIANT pyramid of baseballs and well...CRASH...balls everywhere lol. Fortunately they didn't all fall but I still felt like an idiot at the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    My speech class that I was forced to take in high school - fainted in front of my little brother's 6th grade class while reading them a story from the Grimm brother's stories. All of those beady little eyes full of pure evil and malice..... Actually, that is what I felt, thing is I knew every single one of them. Damn that sucked.
    I have deathly stage fright.
    And a comedy moment that wasn't really embarrassing to me was I accidentally walked outside in the middle of a 'car chase' scene that was being filmed by the tech class and was hit by the car being chased, they couldn't do a retake so I wound up being an unintended tragic hero who stopped the thieves getting away. End credits read 'No one was hurt in the making of this video. Well, except for Robby, but he doesn't count." Once again though - damn that hurt.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!