Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Help wanted with my school project!

Hello.
    I'm currently doing a project in school about the body and healthness.
    One of the questions i'm going to answer in it, is what motivates people of all ages to doing sports and eating healthy?
    So i ask you for help.
    What motivates you to do sports, eat healthy and have healthy lifestyle?
    How old are you? And what sex?

Thanks guys. Really appreciate it (:

Deleted
    Sports: If it's fun/profiteable.
    Eating healthy: Nothing can motivate me to buying salad instead of beef.
    Healthy lifestyle: If I were to get gravely ill, only then I'd consider that maybe I'd change my lifestyle for the 'better', other then that, slob lifestyle woo!
    19, Female.

A gamer's forum isn't really the place to look for "average Joe's" opinion about lifestyle!

Deleted
    Why not? I'm a pretty serious gamer myself, and i enjoy caring about my health and working out.

you're still at school, you're too young to work out.

motivations -
    sports: having a buddy
    eating healthy: just going out and buying healthy food and avoiding the tv dinner aisle. chicken salads, whole wheat bread, juices instead of sodas etc etc
    healthy lifestyle: lols best metabolism in the world, 6 slices of pizza and I lose a pound fuqqq working hard at it ^_________^
    19, male

What motivates me to eat healthy and exercise is my son. I'm a 26 year-old female and I've been trying very hard to make sure I'm fit enough to play with him and healthy enough to stay around long enough to raise him and see HIS grandkids =P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Millhouse Manastorm View Post
    I'm 15, I can workout just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziljin View Post
    i'd have to disagree with that

Deleted
    Bullshit, I'm 17, therefore still in school. I bet I work out more then you do though

Deleted
    i'd have to disagree with that
    You'll have to tell me why then. I'm not a bodybuilder in any kind of way, i don't want to overdo it. I know how to do it at my age.

Does mummy pay for your subscription?

Sports: Nothing is that motivational
    Eating healthy: Unhealthy Food <3
    Healthy lifestyle: If it were a matter of life and death to me or w/e
    18 yo. male

Majority of high schools have work out rooms.

Deleted
    hey, im 19 years old and male as gender
    i go 5 times a week to the gymn and eat whealthy i stack protiens and avoid fat food
    my motivation is a great looking body

hope that helped you
    greets Kenzo

Wait a second, youre asking what motivates us to do sport/eat healthy here, on World of Warcraft forums?
    "Loss of blood... My only weakness!"
    ~ Warlord Khan, Magicka

Anyway, if you don't already see where I'm going with this, allow me to spell it out: the only meaningful MMORPG "endgame" -- i.e., something novel to do after the progression process is over -- is that of the sandbox.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does mummy pay for your subscription?
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha /sarcasm

What does that really have to do with how he works out?

Anyways... I'm only motivated to eat healthy because I want to stay the size I am, tho I'm still growing and all that... I don't work out at all, and I don't care much to do either :P I'm 16 and male
    Not every n00b is a bad player, but every bad player is a n00b.

Deleted
    Male, 24years
    Motivates me to eat healthy: Somebody prepares the meal for me. Im too lazy to care to spend more time preparing than eating.
    Motivates me to do sports: Though one.. Nothing. I dont do sports. I do go for a walk with the dog and I do swim a lot in summer but motivate me to something apart from the shear lust of doing something now, there isnt anything.

On the other hand, when Im interested in a girl or currently dating one I do tend to not sit around as much but you know.. same goes when im with friends

Deleted
    I know how to do it at my age.
    That's what she said.

k sorry

I'll have to agree with the millhouse guy. You're still growing, working out is not a good idea. Doing sports is one thing, but you should skip the weights until you're older and you've finished growing.

OT: I eat healthy because I simply don't like junk food. I do sports and work out because it is fun and it relaxes me. And it's a way of getting out and doing stuff with your mates except for drinking or watching movies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    I never said Ret was faceroll, I said your bitching is a mirror image to that entire community's attitude. You'd fit in well over there.
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodwine77 View Post
    I'd never send death threats, because it is just a game.

However, if I ever met the guy at Blizzard responsible for murlocs ... I think I'd slug him. Just one hard punch to the face ... while yelling WHARBLGARBLGARBLGARBLGARBL!!