Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Why do you stay up so late looking at MMO-Champ?

Well why do you? Its freaking addicting and I cant stop myself.....I say to myself "I will just look at this last thread".....*4 hours later and I'm still here*
    For the Emperor and Sanguinius!

Because it's morning here in Europe and I have nothing to do at work

because its almost raid time! but i will probably be on here 2 hours after raid

10+ Year Old Account
    Because its 315am est and I'm working tilll 7am so its really all I have to do.

Deleted
    If I'm staying up late I most certainly do have something...better...to do than look at the trollers at MMO-C

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    The interesting threads that are 40 pages long. It's like ohh there's a troll I wonder who will bite, or the OMG moments, or the WTF moments, yeah even the ...huh??? moments

I've asked myself that many times and I've never really come up with a satisfactory answer. Most of the posts are just QQ about this, that, and the other thing... but there are some really interesting ones once in a while that keep me coming back for more, I guess. Keep hoping that next thread is the ONE interesting one in 20 QQ-fests.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm at work and have nothing better to do. I like the 40 page long threads like the "what annoys you" or "stuff you did when you were a noob" etc. I spend time reading and quoting from 5 or 10 different people

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalehan View Post
    Because it's morning here in Europe and I have nothing to do at work
    Unfortunately this ^

Bwuh, of course I don't....

*reads computer-clock*

oh.

um.

*passes out on keyboard*
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by GeaMyaLor View Post
    I'm at work and have nothing better to do. I like the 40 page long threads like the "what annoys you" or "stuff you did when you were a noob" etc. I spend time reading and quoting from 5 or 10 different people
    Just about this, nothing to do, just read stuff on forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because I have nothing better to do. The internet is incredibly boring on its own, but throw in trolls and it's suddenly quite entertaining.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I work seconds at a warehouse, I get off Work at 2am CST.
    Not flying my Sig because somebody got butthurt because I posted a question that they didn't like in they're little pet post and sicked ScrapBot on me :P

10+ Year Old Account
    2:18 AM.

I sit here, in a room in southeastern Ireland, polishing off a bottle of rum, listening to music and browsing the mmo-champ forums. I do it because I enjoy posting here and interacting with some people. I'm not about to question why and how fate has led me to this point, because for now I don't care, I just want to do what I do until it's time to sleep. The people here are far more interesting (most of the time) than the people on the streets of my town.
    "The truth, my goal."

Whenever I get tired I usually just go to mmo-champ and it could take a few hours before I get off.

Deleted
    I just pass by before bedtime to see if there's any threads that caught my attention. This was one of them.

I need to get a job all you guys have. I just want to sit at a computer and do nothing, lol. Anyone hiring

Just so that I can see if anyone replied to what I said and agreed with me!

Because im addicted to a game that i quit. Havent played it for almost 2 weeks and yet i still find my sorry self going onto these forums.

10+ Year Old Account
    The same reason why people look in their fridge every hour. I hope that maybe, just maybe something will magically appear that wasn't there before. Because we all know that this site is the same crap over and over again.