Shaman Enhanc Arena 2v2

Hi guys, how are you?

This is my first post, and I'm making it because I need some tips on how to succed in arena's matches.
    Sorry if I speak something incorrectly, I'm from a portuguese speaking country.

My team has ended now, and I'm about to search someone to try 2v2 arena,

What class is suited to us?
    Am I really healing dependent?
    I saw lock is a good ideia, but what spec should I give preference?

I'm open for any ideas you have, and thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Going with a retribution paladin could also be fun. Lots of selfhealing.

Deleted
    Ive been on the PTR alot, and my suggestion would be to go with a ret paladin. Im at 59-8 in win/loss and we can stay alive pretty much forever against a healer/dps with our heals, The only comp we got problems with is rogue/disc, pretty much no other problems at all.

It's amazing burst and amazing survivabilitty and hex and stun dont share DR's so u can get in a decent 15 sec CC chain which with paladin burst dmg is enuf to kill any1 even with protection CD's up.

Thanks for the fast answers,

Could you give a note to the following comp?

Resto Druid,
    Afflic Lock,
    BM Hunter,

I guess after the next patch, ret comp will be great, is it coming next Tuesday?

Deleted
    Resto druid will work to a certain level but the CC and dmg just isnt good enuf to score kills at higher level arenas
    Affli lock needs to be paired up with a class tat can provide good burst and rly good substained dmg and unfortunaly enhance shaman aint that spec.
    BM hunter will work to 1500 then die.

i 2v2 with a frost DK.

it's a lot of fun. we're still gearing/figuring it out, we only play to our 5 wins, but right now we're at something like 15-14, 1250 rating. we just started so... who knows.

btw, elemental warding is SICK for pvp. just MHO.

I have a 2s with a friend, just 4fun, im running as a demo lock and hes going as enh, 1700rat / 70W/70L, not bad at all considering i suck at pvp.

:P

If you can get a frost mage or a good rogue, i ran with both comps this patch and did great! I'm REALLY excited to try ret/enhance tho, sounds like thats gonna be hella fun.
    #1 Resto Tree Slap DPS

enh isn't really a 2v2 spec tbh. enh/warr could work though.

Quote Originally Posted by zehzao View Post
    I have a 2s with a friend, just 4fun, im running as a demo lock and hes going as enh, 1700rat / 70W/70L, not bad at all considering i suck at pvp.

:P
    I think I'll try a demo lock too, I saw a good group at 3v3 comp, can contain a shammy, lock & rogue/warrior (for example).

Unfortunately where I saw it, i didn't find if somewhere it says what spec are each one...

ive played with discpriest, shadowpriest and UH dk. Playing with a dk was by far the most fun.
    I think frostmage, feral druid, ret, hunter .. well basicly almost anything works right now

I'm over 2k with a frost mage =)... so ya frost mage is good! Rogue is good feral druid is good. And whoever says enhance isntt really a 2's spec... they're wrong cause it does just fine
    "Grammar is important. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse & helping your uncle jack off a horse."