Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Ah, now you're suddenly: '' Oh ty for that reply''.

You make me fear for the fate of humanity.

EVERYONE here has been saying the same thing over and over, and at first you just keep calling them trolls?
    I have a feeling YOU are the troll here.
    Maybe next time when you ask a question, and people reply, don't call them trolls?

looking over for my recount for my last raid my Holy light non crit avg was 11.1k FoL non crit avg(only used 8 times) 26k and divine was closer to 30. Holy shock @ about 9k. this is with 358 ilvl healing gear, so i think you got your numbers wrong there buddy

Could also be group comp though not to the extent your talking. If you ran a dungeon with a boomkin mage and ele shaman your heals would certainly be hitting a lot harder than if you ran with a dk hunter rogue.

Also if you ran a dungeon at 82 or 83 and saw those numbers they would be lower at 84 with with how your character scales with gear.
    Last edited by Lidd; 2011-02-04 at 01:12 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard said that the new talents would only balance around level 85, that numbers would reduce.

Now, you can either put this off as a troll post or accept:

Its a fact holy light is only meant to heal for 8k. It costs very little to cast and is meant to be used between spike damage.

Its a fact numbers were reduced around 85 to make healing harder.

Its also a fact that out of the healing classes, you still have it easier than most.

Troll or not, I had the same worry when I started healing heroics at 85, and I imagine other people do.

It gets much, MUCH better with a little bit of gear. The healing feels very different at 85, not just because of the changes to healing in general, but in how the tanks are approaching their role also... going for mitigation and avoidance more than stacking stamina. If you don't have a good tank, there is little you can do to keep them up, especially if they haven't outgrown the charge and aoe tactics we all got used to in wrath. Even with mostly epic gear, all reforged and gemmed and enchanted properly, I've had tanks that have made me blow my cooldowns and burn through my mana like it was nothing.