[BIO-WIP] Sir Barrick Walford

Name: Sir Barrick Walford
    Race: Forsaken
    Class: Warrior
    Personality: Cheerful, jovial, kind, charismatic, tough when cornered, occasionally bitter
    Likes: Battle, his steed, the color purple, apples (when he was alive), Blood Elves, Tauren, Trolls, and pipes
    Dislikes: Worgen/Gilneans, dishonesty, lack of honor
    Appearance: Light blue-green skin, black hair parted in the middle, bone around his mouth. 5.4 feet tall, was 160lbs in life
    Strengths: A great planner, skilled with swords and shields, fairly agile
    Weaknesses: Can go into a battlerage, often times does not realize the emotions he inspires in others, can be hardheaded
    History: Born the son of Arathorian (?) blacksmith, Barrick trained from a young age as a warrior. A veteran of the first, second and third wars, Barrick is a battlehardened fighter given recognition as a Knight of Arathor. Barrick was 50 at the time of his death, visiting his small summer house in Lordaeron. While there, he fell sick and was on his deathbed, and was killed and raised by the Scourge without being able to fight back. He was freed by Sylvanas along with the other Forsaken soon afterward. Barrick views his rebirth as a blessing, because he believes that he was granted new life. He is still loyal to Arathor, and will try not to fight his ex-kinsmen, although his loyalty now lies mainly with Sylvanas. He kept his title in death, and now fights for the Horde as a distinguished warrior.

((I really need to work on his history, but that's the basic outline of his life))

10+ Year Old Account
    The only problem I see is that when a human is raised and becomes forsaken they are usually a very different and altered person. The possibility of still holding loyalties after being raised is a long shot.

I don't really see a problem if he holds some connection to his former life; most Forsaken seem to get a "whatever" attitude when it comes to this but many still keep memories or if possible even connections sometimes.

The Arathor and the Forsaken however have quite a big rivalry going on, but since you just said he tries not to fight his former nation that is completely okay for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mostly what I was drawing from in my opinion on the Forsaken changing is that in a lot of quests during Cata, which really cleared up some questions on the forsaken, most of the newly risen soldiers show great amounts of loyalty to slyvanas and are ready to kill their old kin on site.

Now you said your character is one of the older forsaken so Im just wondering if they were raised in a similar manner. However they did get their entire freedom from LK so maybe they do hold more of their past memories than a newly raised forsaken?

The old Forsaken were not raised in such a matter, and the new forsaken still have free choice, and do retain memories of their previous lives. However, the ones raised on the battlefield don't as much, presumably because the spellwork is more rushed.