Deleted

Question xperl / raid frames

hello
    I'm having a little trouble with xperl unit frames, i was wondering if theres a way to use that and have the defualt raid frames? when i have xperl on it disables the defualt blizzard raid frames, meaning i have to use grid / healbot.
    anyone know if theres a way to let me use default raid frames with xperl?

thanks alot

Deleted
    Go into the raid option and look around .. Im sure your bound to find an option

Personally I like the xperl ones

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishDK View Post
    Go into the raid option and look around .. Im sure your bound to find an option

Personally I like the xperl ones
    i've looked in the options :P theres an option to hide the default ones, but even with that un ticked i cannot use them :S the side panel for the blizz one shows but the raid frames do not.

On the character screen, click the Addons button and de-select the X-perl Raid frames.

Do you still have grid/healbot loaded? those also have options to hide the blizzard ones. Try unchecking any addons you don't need running in the character screen add-ons options.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaltione View Post
    On the character screen, click the Addons button and de-select the X-perl Raid frames.

thanks so much! that worked

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    thanks so much! that worked
    You can toggle them on and off when your in game too, just have to look through the options(theres a page where you can check which xperl frames you want shown) and just have to do a /reload to change it.

x-perl has alot, and I mean ALOT, of stuff enabled by defult that is complete garbage. it's quite nice tho when it's configured correctly