Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    This is just blizzards way of shutting up the baddies

this just means that failboats can stand in fire even longer before they die.

Guess we need to expect to see ''ICC Buffs'' in about virtually everything PvE-wise. Ugh, good thing idc about PvE anymore..

Another example of WoW watering down a good thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really doesn't effect any one, not that big of a deal.

Dumb people will stand in the fire, my Healer friend still will not heal them while they stand in the fire, and they will still die due standing in the fire.

Him "Why did I die"
    Her "you stood in the fire"
    Him "Why didn't you heal me"
    Her "Your a waste of mana"

Quote Originally Posted by fulfill_your_destiny View Post
    Agreed with coar. This really wasn't needed.
    this. Pugs weren't hard just took a little effort was that really such a bad thing? guess you cant teach noobs new tricks (meaning wrath baby's)

Deleted
    It amazes me that so many still believe Blizz when they say things like they won't nerf dungeons, classes, bosses raids etc when they consistently do the complete opposite. In fact, it's quite easy now to predict changes in upcoming patches: just assume the opposite of what the blues are writing and you will be very close to the actual patch notes. It's become that bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    What gets me is people are still having troubles with heroics in the first place. Sure, they were hard the first week or two, but I usually pug heroics on my alts and 9 out 10 times we get through with maybe a wipe or two.

And people saying this makes them completely faceroll...my guild who is heroic/BoE'd out is already AoEing most heroic trash.

Most of all, stop trying to make it out to be a casual vs. hardcore issue. It's not. This is simply a fix for the bads. Like I've said, if you're failing in heroics it doesn't necessarily mean you are a bad, it just means the majority of your group is. This 15% buff won't suddenly make the bads stop being bad. If you can't pug heroics now, you won't find much more success with a 15% buff.
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.

15+ Year Old Account
    Good change! Hate running pugs but it's necessary for gearing. Hopefully 15% is enough to get some dungeons completed.

15+ Year Old Account
    well the 15% is nice in pugs I don't know why people are complaining.
    higher chances of faster heroics and less wipes.

of course 15% will make everything go faceroll

Quote Originally Posted by Theendgamelv3 View Post
    You're absolutely right. This has to be the best post in this thread. All the nerfs and buffs in the world CAN'T fix stupid. Seriously people complain about how face roll WOTLK was yet there is 72 pages of THIS topic http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...e-Dungeon-Tool . If it was truly faceroll for a majority of people, that topic shouldn't gone pass 5 pages. So if you have 72 pages of that for content that is considered faceroll to a majority of MMO Champ users (yea it was faceroll for me) imagine how much worse it is in Cata where content is harder.

Now for the people who are crying over this. This is what Blizzard is seeing when it comes to pugging. There are roughly 200k members on this site, we are less than 2% of the wow playerbase and not everyone on this site is active nor finds herorics easy as it is now so that number shrinks. Even if 1million players are elite or really good that doesn't make you common. So should Blizzard stay with content that makes 1 out of 12 people happy? No, that is bad business. Just because alot of people on MMO Champion find heroics easy as they are, you are probably NOT the common average wow player. Blizzard has the numbers, you don't. Just because you find it easy, doesn't mean the majority (or a huge portion) of the wow player base finds it easy. What I find REALLY sad is people frowning at CHOICE. You get to choose to have this buff or not. It is sad that alot of people here are so selfish that they don't want a game to be more accessible. I know Blizzard is nerfing some encounters, but they are BUFFING under performing encounters as well. I mean seriously this is a great solution yet selfish players who should be raiding heroics now (that is how good you are right?) shouldn't be affected by this are crying fowl. I love the fact Blizzard is giving CHOICE to the players, yet there are people frown on it. If the game is so face roll to you, leave cause clearly the game is too easy for you, cause to other millions who play, it isn't. Blizzard is not siding with the "hardcore elitists", so just leave.

This, all this, for all the elitest dummies who can't stand a nerf to something that shouldn't even affect them they can quit, they are the minority blizzard dosn't work for them nor even care for them. As long as the majority of normal non-basement dwellers are paying the flat rate per month it doesn't matter to them if you are downing raid bosses or not. Just because some nerd justifies his life by playing so much that they can steamroll heroics doesn't mean they are anything special top blizz.

Deleted
    Skimming through the pages here, it seems many of you can't read properly and just qq about nerfs making you feel less elite. If you want the heroics to be still as challenging just go with your friends or guildies! If you read again, this nerf (or buff, however you wanna see it) only affect pugs from the lfd option. For me, pugs including random battlegrounds aren't where most of the challenges come from. Heroic raids and rated bgs or arenas is where those are at. Most of the good players only need to do one heroic per day anyway and like some said before me, a 15% increase in dps, hp and healing won't make that much difference in terms of handling the mechanics that can one shot you. Seriously, there's nothing to qq about, blizzard has nicely managed to keep the challenge (by not pugging) and also making pugs a bit less stressful at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Susej View Post
    Us Elitist pigs don't like it when you poorly playing swine get buffs in your pugs because you can not preform well enough in a 5 man.
    It upsets us greatly when we out play instances. and you get carried by Luck (of the draw).

So much venom because people are bad at a video game? Your QQ is delicious. Your life must be completely devoid of any meaning outside of WoW to be this angry.

Deleted
    I love the people bitching about casuals or "wrath babies" - if you're so bloody awesome, go with a guild group or better yet, go do some raiding and discover your eliteness, stop doing heroics if you're so bloody awesome.

If people are finding certain content difficult with pugs, thats their issue and not yours, should you really care if they are sporting heroic gear? no....because if you're so great, you're already in tier 11+.

Quote Originally Posted by troufas View Post
    has any1 commented on the 15v15 RBG removal? maybe they added the buff to pugs to overcome the QQ for the removal of 15v15 :P
    QFT. Only checked a handful of pages, and i only saw three posts about 15v15 removal... Which is a bigger deal than an LFD "noone cares', nerf.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Avandias View Post
    So much venom because people are bad at a video game? Your QQ is delicious. Your life must be completely devoid of any meaning outside of WoW to be this angry.
    I see sarcasm fails to deliver with you.

Am I the only who finds it incredibly ridiculous that the difference between hardcore and casual now is getting past heroic 5 mans? I mean really? My guild raids maybe 3 or 4 hours a week and is killing raid bosses. Apparently I'm an uber hardcore.
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.

Shamslam, it is about casuals. Heroics were taking over an hour with pugs. I don't have time for that kind of commitment when we may never actually finish.

---------- Post added 2011-02-04 at 07:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Shamslam View Post
    I see sarcasm fails to deliver with you.

Am I the only who finds it incredibly ridiculous that the difference between hardcore and casual now is getting past heroic 5 mans? I mean really? My guild raids maybe 3 or 4 hours a week and is killing raid bosses. Apparently I'm an uber hardcore.
    Don't think you understand what sarcasm is.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm happy with those change, cant wait.

My thoughts

Very good changes IMO. I'm tired of people saying "This stuff is already easy, blizz is gay for nerfing it, blah, blah, blah" so they can come off looking like some bad ass who is awesome at the game and everyone else just sucks and its not their fault pugs fail. Yeah, I could probably solo heroics too if I had 4 other copies of me. But I don't and we have to play with people who may just not be that good at the game. The point is, as it stands PVE content feels like its moving like a snail because of the difficulty which has deterred a lot of people from pugging or even playing at all. 45 minute queue times for a heroic as a DPS? Yes, there is a problem with that. To me, running dungeons and raid content is such a chore to do, since I would rather just PVP anyway, why do it at all...so I don't. Maybe now I might actually start, even just to help out guildies. Stop trying to wave your E-peen's around and think of what would actually help the game.
    Last edited by Zemnexx; 2011-02-05 at 01:15 AM.