Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoofshock View Post
    in my opinion..Saph 40 > Kael (merely a setback) Thas
    Meh, I wasn't all that active in Vanilla, just did a couple of bosses in MC and AQ when my buddy his guild was a man short. So i can't really comment on those bosses as I never really did them at the intended difficulty.

---------- Post added 2011-02-05 at 03:55 AM ----------

"gasp" TB, can you choke me with a monocle and a tophat irl please?
    How the hell does one choke someone with a hat and a circular piece of glass?

10+ Year Old Account
    This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketbear View Post
    Meh, I wasn't all that active in Vanilla, just did a couple of bosses in MC and AQ when my buddy his guild was a man short. So i can't really comment on those bosses as I never really did them at the intended difficulty.
    lol, its okay, in Vanilla we only downed C'thun
    we wiped in TBC on saph for 2 hours

---------- Post added 2011-02-04 at 08:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketbear View Post

---------- Post added 2011-02-05 at 03:55 AM ----------

[/COLOR]

How the hell does one choke someone with a hat and a circular piece of glass?
    very carefully

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    Well I was hoping the man with the sign was not only a professional and would act like one, but would also know when to put away his work and act like a decent person.
    I find this attitude childish and vulgar, and I guess that's why so many WoW fans like it. <- Hidden meaning!
    You find honesty childish and vulgar. I find dishonesty childish and vulgar. The crux of your entire argument is based around assumed emotional states based on text posts on the internet. I dunno, but playing make-believe mindreader seems pretty childish to me.

Continuing to do with it? You mean keeping it the leading game, the most successfull MMO currently around? Well poo! I guess they should learn from you.

Yes, that's all you and I are to each other. But I'm not the one getting riled up about it. You seem aware of it, yet you seem to complain?
    Maybe this is the only "job" you could do, because of who you are? Well I'll never know, but making assumptions is the only thing I can do so I will.
    'The only job you can do is to be a successful gaming commentator'. Well shit, what a terrible life I must lead!

No matter, I know how pointless this is, I'll be the better man and stop.
    Winners never quit.

Let's see what you do when WoW is over. I will probably never know, because, it's just a game.
    What I'll do when WoW is over? How about stuff like this? - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_XP9OBWGKo

Quote Originally Posted by TotalBiscuit View Post
    And none of that was actually false. Facts are a wonderful thing.
    So you're saying "to create this difficult fight, this challenging fight that you gotta be awake and be 100% dedicated to in order to beat" is an accurate description of the fight ? You say yourself that the fight is now shit easy because they nerfed the chain HP, which is a straight up gear (not skill) issue. Even if the chains stayed the same the fight would incrementally become easier and easier with gear anyways (and it was already manageable in the video even though you were undergeared). So maybe that description was even completely wrong at the time you made it ?

Deleted
    Keep up the good work TB, I'm an avid watcher of the azeroth daily and also some of the DCUO stuff

even if they do have stupid annoying video adverts at the start of every ep :/

edit: also the WTF series is cool

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    For some reason I'm still subbed to his videos ... brb going to go change that..

Quote Originally Posted by Ares42 View Post
    So you're saying "to create this difficult fight, this challenging fight that you gotta be awake and be 100% dedicated to in order to beat" is an accurate description of the fight ? You say yourself that the fight is now shit easy because they nerfed the chain HP, which is a straight up gear (not skill) issue. Even if the chains stayed the same the fight would incrementally become easier and easier with gear anyways (and it was already manageable in the video even though you were undergeared). So maybe that description was even completely wrong at the time you made it ?
    It is an accurate description of the fight in the state it was in. What exactly is your point again? That I can't see the future? Because that's a pretty common problem amongst the human-race in general.

My god TB, you're so wrong, because your assessment of the fight at that time is not applicable after they nerfed the crap out of it and it got overgeared. My god how could you be so blind to this thing that hadn't happened yet?

Well I dunno man, I think your expectations are pretty high.

For some reason I'm still subbed to his videos ... brb going to go change that..
    I wouldn't stress, you've already been replaced.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebontail View Post
    Who cares TB is a douche who just likes to bitch and act elitist even tho he can't cut it he's never made it to a true end boss and all he does is blame others. Not to mention he contradicts himself quite a bit but he'd never admit it. Listen to him ong enuff you'll see.
    /facepalm. This post is full of fail but everyone is entitled to their own opinion, regardless of how moronic it may come across. TB is very entertaining and I happen to luv his videos, even the non wow related ones. He has a point abou the content whether or not you want to see it. Repeating the same fight to gear up, just to do the same fight in it's hard mode is beyond boring and unmotivating. The easy and hard mode dungeons should be entirely different fights with different bosses, and before some of you blizzard fanboi's jump on me understand that they do have the resources and staff to do it, but only give us what we get because so many people will accept a shit sandwich from blizzard.

There is nothing difficult about gearing up in easy mode, just to repeat the same fight in it's intended 'hard' mode.. it definitely gets old real quick and has bored alot of the better players away from the game. DCUO, Demon's souls, countless other games can do it and yet the biggest MMO company and game on the planet can't? TB is right, keeping the 'hard' modes locked behind a gate of easy mode is a completely piss poor game decision and would any of you accept that from any other game? How many of you would play through normal mode black ops just to unlock veteren? It is lazy game design and it baffles me how so many of you think otherwise. For the amount of money blizzard makes, they could do 10x more with the game but it seems the more success they have, the less motivation to innovate and push the genre forward they have. Mcdonalds sells the most food worldwide, are they also the best restaurant? Of course not, so don't push the WoW numbers at me. Ever since WOTLK, it's been a slow decline for WoW... perhaps activision really did corrupt them or they did sell out hard, either way the game clearly has been getting progressively worse for quite awhile.
    Last edited by justandulas; 2011-02-05 at 03:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

brb making another account

This thread is draining the tears of butthurt posters... and they are tasty...

When you're getting around 900 new subscribers a day, it's difficult to care if some guy who doesn't even watch your videos anyway, unsubscribes.

10+ Year Old Account
    When you're getting around 900 new subscribers a day, it's difficult to care if some guy who doesn't even watch your videos anyway, unsubscribes.
    when you, Jesse, and Yogscast were the best in terms of cata beta vids, nearly everyone in my 800 member guild and their mother is subbed to you, dont worry about one leaving, 200 will take his place

Off topic question: have you played RIFT and if so what is your assessment of the game? And are you going to make any videos about it?

Quote Originally Posted by MMOWoW View Post
    Off topic question: have you played RIFT and if so what is your assessment of the game?
    I haven't, but Jesse and the Yogscast both have and I'd recommend checking out their videos for a fair assessment.

Quote Originally Posted by wkcecil View Post
    Only bosses that where hard in wrath where one light, heroic halion, heroic sindragosa (shudder) and heroic lk.
    You mean 0 light, Mimiron, Freya, and heroic LK. All pre-nerf. Heroic Anub was pretty rough too.

25man only, ofc.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Replaced by a noob who will listen to your nonsense. Earlier you said it takes you 6 hours to do AD, from what I've seen you open up MMo-C check the blue-tracker and read patch notes, go find a stupid quest in lvl 30 zones, talk about addons, or pictures, or 'lore' which you probably read strait from wowpedia and then finally rant about topics that idiots send you about "should i leave my guild".... seems like a 45 minute job to me bro..

It is an accurate description of the fight in the state it was in. What exactly is your point again? That I can't see the future? Because that's a pretty common problem amongst the human-race in general.

My god TB, you're so wrong, because your assessment of the fight at that time is not applicable after they nerfed the crap out of it and it got overgeared. My god how could you be so blind to this thing that hadn't happened yet?

Well I dunno man, I think your expectations are pretty high.
    Well, it's not really hard to figure out "This thing takes alot of time to kill when I have shit gear, this is gonna be so much easier when I have better gear" :P But hey, if you think someone saying a boss is hard just because they're undergeared and not because of the actual abilities is a good source of info, that's your call =D

Thank god I'm no where near as ppopular as TB...

I don't envy the hatred.... but I do envy the MONEEEEEEEY.

on second thought... COME TROLLS... SUB TO ME!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Does it really matter that if he plays alot or not ?? he supplys us with daily WoW info and even said he doesnt have the time to play WoW
    like he use to, god i dont even play alot anymore .. doesn't mean i dont play or enjoy it, He isn't one of those hardcore pple who have leveled 3 or more toons
    to 85, i got 6 toons at lvl 80 and only leveled my main to 85 and i dont expect nyself to level the others till later on in Cata. Maybe further on in Cata he will be 85 and geared
    he may have a 81 Mage dont mean he has have another Mage or toon he keeps off of videos, so he isnt msged every 5 mins haha
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Deleted
    when you, Jesse, and Yogscast were the best in terms of cata beta vids, nearly everyone in my 800 member guild and their mother is subbed to you, dont worry about one leaving, 200 will take his place
    You sound like the anime fanboys I happen to dislike. Alot.

Should try crawling out of potato avatar's ass for a moment, wake up and realise how much of a nob you're making yourself sound like.

Regarding my earlier post - So this guy has a level 81 character and has a youtube channel with World of Warcraft videos. And... Why is this of importance and/or thread-worthy?