Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    And when people that don't know you, that don't understand you, are confronted with such a behavior, they think you're an ill-mannered bastard. That's normal, because if someone came up to me and was as rude as you can be, to my face, who knows what might happen.
    And if that person happened to holding a giant sign that says Cynical Brit Dot Com above their head, like say, the intro to every one of my videos, would you then still assume they were simply an ill-mannered bastard? Because if you did, then I'd have to question your perception. I wear that attitude on my chest, it is my brand, you don't have to know me to know this, only be able to read.

Ofcourse I make assumptions, I know nothing about you. But from readign what you've written, you seem to hate this game, and you "take this bullshit". I wouldn't call that enjoying your work.
    Hate this game? Please, I ran a major fansite for 5 years, do the longest running WoW podcast there is, continue to produce a daily WoW show that gets over 100,000 viewers an episode. I do not hate this game, I dislike what they are continuing to do to it.

I'm sorry you get so upset over absolutely nothing on the internet from some guy, as you said yourself. I can't do anything when I have nothing to work with.

I find this "I don't care" attitude confusing.
    I find your repeated assumptions about my emotional state confusing. Last I checked you weren't in my room and you're only reading a post on the internet.

Compared to untuned beta content you mean?
    What you call untuned, I call challenging. And it was. It was not impossible, we beat it, it was perfectly doable. It was not double-eye-beam, it was just hard.

Heroics are nerfed. So what? I'm shocked at how some people want to impose their ideas on others, even though the content obviously works for several million people.
    And here we come to the entire crux of the matter. Millions of people also listen to Justin Bieber, doesn't mean it's good music.
    Last edited by TotalBiscuit; 2011-02-05 at 02:47 AM.

who the heck is totalbiscuit?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedoso View Post
    You were posting raid guides, when it was during the free T11 content test of the beta. And oh yea, I forgot that when Cata went live I had better gear than the 333's, oh wait I started doing them at the ilvl of 329, don't act 5 mans are hard, they aren't.
    I am not even going to bother to explain why everything you said makes no sense, I am not going to explain that beta was the past, I am not going to explain that things change from the past to the present AND I am most certainly not going to talk about the fact that most of his videos were in 333s.

10+ Year Old Account
    This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind.
    Quote Originally Posted by galileoacosta View Post
    who the heck is totalbiscuit?
    not the guy with the tophat and monocle

LOL I think everybody in this thread just got trolled by TB :P

Who cares TB is a douche who just likes to bitch and act elitist even tho he can't cut it he's never made it to a true end boss and all he does is blame others. Not to mention he contradicts himself quite a bit but he'd never admit it. Listen to him ong enuff you'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by funkalini View Post
    A permanent situation. Nothing better to raise brand awareness than a good old fashioned TB thread. Surprised it's remained mostly civil up until this point but that speaks to the calibre of the MMOC forums vs say, WoW General.

Who cares TB is a douche who just likes to bitch and act elitist even tho he can't cut it he's never made it to a true end boss and all he does is blame others. Not to mention he contradicts himself quite a bit but he'd never admit it. Listen to him ong enuff you'll see.
    Hey I'm Ebontail, I can make a bunch of bullshit accusations and never provide any specific examples of it. True end boss? Try C'thun, Kael-thas, Vashj', Illidan, Archimonde. Let me guess, you joined in Wrath?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by funkalini View Post
    most people in this thread are getting trolled by TB, then when they come crawling with a tiny little "well this that this and that" TB just nails them in the head with his Tophat

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    And when people that don't know you, that don't understand you, are confronted with such a behavior, they think you're an ill-mannered bastard. That's normal, because if someone came up to me and was as rude as you can be, to my face, who knows what might happen.

Ofcourse I make assumptions, I know nothing about you. But from readign what you've written, you seem to hate this game, and you "take this bullshit". I wouldn't call that enjoying your work.

I'm sorry you get so upset over absolutely nothing on the internet from some guy, as you said yourself. I can't do anything when I have nothing to work with.

I find this "I don't care" attitude confusing.
    If an ill-mannered bastard came up to my face and said something ill-mannered, i would laugh, toss him a coin and keep on walking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TotalBiscuit View Post
    A permanent situation. Nothing better to raise brand awareness than a good old fashioned TB thread. Surprised it's remained mostly civil up until this point but that speaks to the calibre of the MMOC forums vs say, WoW General.
    TB, i think that it is time to release you powers, RELEASE WHAT IS UNDER THE TOPHAT!!!!!

TB has repeatedly stated that because of illness, family problems, time spent on PTR, and the production of multiple shows, some of which are daily, he has NOT had a lot of time to actually play. TB has also stated that he is hoping to get some play time in this weekend before the return of BluePlz next week.

Deleted
    I haven't read the whole thread nor do I intend to but I'd like someone to answer something quickly for me, please.

Who the hell is Totalbiscuit?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebontail View Post
    From my own experience. Kael'thas > Lich king, in terms of difficulty.

10+ Year Old Account
    also in answer to the OP, jusst so i can contribute, yes, TB does play this game, he has played this game, he also runs a podcast, a really popular youtube channel, has a wife and a family, is a human, and needs to work

he cant play 24/7

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TotalBiscuit View Post
    And if that person happened to holding a giant sign that says Cynical Brit Dot Com above their head, like say, the intro to every one of my videos, would you then still assume they were simply an ill-mannered bastard? Because if you did, then I'd have to question your perception. I wear that attitude on my chest, it is my brand, you don't have to know me to know this, only be able to read.

Hate this game? Please, I ran a major fansite for 5 years, do the longest running WoW podcast there is, continue to produce a daily WoW show that gets over 100,000 viewers an episode. I do not hate this game, I dislike what they are continuing to do it to.

I find your repeated assumptions about my emotional state confusing. Last I checked you weren't in my room and you're only reading a post on the internet.
    Well I was hoping the man with the sign was not only a professional and would act like one, but would also know when to put away his work and act like a decent person.
    I find this attitude childish and vulgar, and I guess that's why so many WoW fans like it. <- Hidden meaning!

Continuing to do with it? You mean keeping it the leading game, the most successfull MMO currently around? Well poo! I guess they should learn from you.

Yes, that's all you and I are to each other. But I'm not the one getting riled up about it. You seem aware of it, yet you seem to complain?
    Maybe this is the only "job" you could do, because of who you are? Well I'll never know, but making assumptions is the only thing I can do so I will.

No matter, I know how pointless this is, I'll be the better man and stop.

Let's see what you do when WoW is over. I will probably never know, because, it's just a game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketbear View Post
    From my own experience. Kael'thas > Lich king, in terms of difficulty.
    in my opinion..Saph 40 > Kael (merely a setback) Thas

is this guy like a dev or just a guy that gets owned by Gnomes all the time?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoofshock View Post
    TB, i think that it is time to release you powers, RELEASE WHAT IS UNDER THE TOPHAT!!!!!
    I heard he will rip out your beating heart and then decorate it with a tophat and a monocle as he laughs diabolically.

Like I said before:

I don't even know why you're trying to argue with people on the Internet

As a wise man once said "Every time I get in an argue with a person of knowledge, I always win, and every time I get in an arguement with an ignorant, I always lose"

He said that because Ignorant people never change their mind even if you present evidences to what you say
    If you are hoping to come out of this a winner then I guarantee you won't even if you had a million proof of what you say.

Some people are just that ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketbear View Post
    I heard he will rip out your beating heart and then decorate it with a tophat and a monocle as he laughs diabolically.
    "gasp" TB, can you choke me with a monocle and a tophat irl please?