Serious Connectivity Problems = Sad Panda. :(

So about a week ago, my brother and I upgraded our internet; we had the most basic internet package from Rogers, and also had a piece of shit router (not the wirelessone, mind you). The reason we decided to do this was because his laptop would suddenly lose connection every now and then, even though the desktop I was playing on (which didn't run off of wireless) worked just fine.

Anyway, the technician guy came in and told us we had our whole thing configured wrong, installed our new top of the line router and re-configured our wireless setup so my bro's laptop would run better.

One week later, I'm about to falcon punch my computer.

Every 5 minutes or so I, D/C. As if that wasn't enough, sometimes I don't even know I'm disconnected; I'll move around for a long period of time, try to an ability and watch the cast bar not appear for 10 minutes. Other times, I'll log in, look at the latency and cry, since it just stays at 0. I'm unable to do anything, but for some reason I can still see guild chat and trade. It's the worst in Orgrimmar and such.

Hop on the laptop, which supposedly has new and shiny wireless internet, and you get hit by a 9,000 latency slap to the face. It's like trying to swim in thick, home-made gravy.

I'm convinced that this is a connection problem, not really anything to do with our computers. Someone help before I start playing CoD.

Salkor - Blood Elf Mage (US Illidan)
    Bottom - Tauren Druid (US Altar of Storms)

Hunters; The special children amongst retards.

Deleted
    if you can provide a trace route or pathping to the wow realms ur playing on, we should be able to help further

Sorry, no idea what either of those terms mean; I just play WoW. :O

I play on Altar of Storms US if that's what you're asking, normal population server. I also previously raided (successfully) on Illidan US, so I'm sure it's not a problem with the computer, considering the insane population and lag present on that server.

Salkor - Blood Elf Mage (US Illidan)
    Bottom - Tauren Druid (US Altar of Storms)

Hunters; The special children amongst retards.