Archaeology...Will you use all your frags with the new patch?

Pretty straight forward, but once they substantially raise the sale value of the common arch items (hopefully this Tuesday) will you use all your fragments?

I only ask because Blizz has a way of waffling on things like adding caps to fragments. If they don't add a cap and I sell all my frags only to find them add more rares later to existing races I know I'll be so pissed with myself, but at the same time I'm sitting on 2k vyrkul and 3k fossil that I'd love to get rid of for a little cash.

I would go ahead and cash in all those fragments when the patch hits. They have already stated they would enforce the hard cap at a later patch by deleting those fragments above 200. You certainly dont want to log on one day and see all that work gone.

Also, it doesnt make sense for them to have no cap on fragments. Arch exists as a time sink once all the latest content is done. If people had thousands of fragments stored up when new rares are released, all those rares would be solved within minutes of the patch going live. The reason for new rares would be to bring you BACK to archeology once you have what you wanted from it.
    Last edited by mastr; 2011-02-04 at 10:06 PM. Reason: spelling

They're adding a 200 fragment per race cap. If you are over the cap you will not be able to obtain more fragments from that race. They have said in a later patch they plan to enforce the cap by deleting any fragments over 200.

There is no reason not to use the saved up fragments after the cap is introduced, unless you are still planning to level up via your uncapped races to unlock possible rares in a capped race. The only real reason for max skill archeologists to save fragments until the patch is the price jump in vendor crap, and thats only if you don't have the bag space to store the vendor crap.