Can't use dungeon finder for lvl 80-83 dungeon when I'm lvl 84?

Since I'm not heroic yet I want to do the dungeons on normal, of course, but the dungeon finder won't give me the option to do Throne of Tides or Blackrock whatever, only Stonecore and the other ones. I think bc it thinks I'm too high of a level? But I've never even done Throne and some of the other ones! Since I can't use the tool my only options are to beg my guild or spam in trade? I think that really sucks, but I just wanted to confirm that I don't have any other options. Thanks for any insight.

Deleted
    Throne and BRC are for 80-83 only, for now. With the next patch, you can manually sign up for it.

Deleted
    Well you said it yourself, the level range is 80-83 and you are level 84.
    You are outside the level range, why should you queue for it?

That being said, they are introducing TotT and BRC normals to the list that you can queue manually for from 84-85 in the next patch, but they still won't be in the random normal list.

In the next patch, you can queue specifically for Blackrock Caverns and Throne of Tides normal but you cannot random it. So wait until then. Otherwise, begging for a run in trade of guild is your only other option.

In 4.0.6 you'll be able to queue for them (assuming you have discovered them)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by capslocked View Post
    In 4.0.6 you'll be able to queue for them (assuming you have discovered them)
    as far as i remember (Correct me if i'm wrong, Please) you don't have to discover the entrances once 4.0.6 is Live

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by poldera View Post
    as far as i remember (Correct me if i'm wrong, Please) you don't have to discover the entrances once 4.0.6 is Live
    You are correct as far as I remember.

yep next patch all thats happening. i dont like the change about not having to find the entrance. now were gonna have people after a wipe that have no idea where the entrance is. thought thats why they implemented that to begin with. but w/e ill just continue my guild runs and not worry about it