Phoenix_AND1

Resto Shaman + Hunter 4.0.6

Hello, shammans! I wonder if it will be good to play this comp (R.Shammy+Hunter) in 2's, and what do u think will be the most problematics comps, or just leave me your opinion, thank you, have a nice day.

hunters will be great next patch first off. Main problem i will see is people pillar humping/losing your hunter, take aff/resto shaman just dot and can pillar hump, or rogue/resto druid etc...that would be my main thought

Deleted
    Used to play this back in WotLK. It's quite horrible now, will be a bit better in 4.0.6 when the hunter can go mm, but the main issue will be scoring a kill I think. It's not hard for good players to simply shut down the hunter's dps whenever you get CC on their healer, either by sitting on the hunter or by los'ing around the nearby pillar as mentioned above.

It'll work to get 2k I'm sure but it won't be great. Priest+hunter will be way better I'd say. But I suppose that can be said for almost any comp post-4.0.6 (replace the resto shaman with another healer).

Phoenix_AND1
    We are playing 2's as enha + mm hunter, but we cant get over 1700 rating, we are still loosing against teams like warrior + heal or dk + heal or feral + heal. After 4.0.6 I think this combo will suffer from loosing Hero and enha shammy got nerfed purge, hunter will be 50% better but do you think its going to be better to stay enha/mm or than reroll resto/mm ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix_AND1 View Post
    We are playing 2's as enha + mm hunter, but we cant get over 1700 rating, we are still loosing against teams like warrior + heal or dk + heal or feral + heal. After 4.0.6 I think this combo will suffer from loosing Hero and enha shammy got nerfed purge, hunter will be 50% better but do you think its going to be better to stay enha/mm or than reroll resto/mm ?
    enha/hunter is a good combo even now
    if u cant break 1700 i dont see u gettting much higher

Phoenix_AND1
    Tell us what to do against warr + heal, dk+heal, feral +heal?Cuz we meet these teams like 70% of the time.

Deleted
    u got loads of cc u got the best interrupt out there use em

druids should be easy pickings for u as healers

Phoenix_AND1
    Ye they are easy to kill if they are not with one of these OP melees like warr,dk,feral. FOr example if we have warr+resto druid against us, we try to kill druid, wolves,hero, nuke druid, he pop's tree, barskin(purge)etc, I hex the warr, he obviously trinkets, after this he get scatter shot + trap but the trap lasts only 4 secs, the druid is unkillable in the tree so we have to keep pushing him 30secs, after the tree fall down, the warrior got kill on one of us, cuz his mega dmg and stuns, if we try to kill warr instead druid, theres not enought cc for druid.

Deleted
    Hex druid, go hard on warrior but don't use hero. Druid should trinket. As soon as he does, retreat to a pillar and drop frost trap. Kite warrior and wait for DR on druid to wear off while you try to heal up. Assist with earthbind to remove snares on hunter as needed. As soon as DR is off, put druid in a full scattertrap whilst you purgespam the warrior 'til he's clean, pop cd's and hero and kill warrior. Hex when trap nears end if needed.