New tab/window by default when viewing Blue Posts!

Maybe I'm the only one with this problem, but we'll see

After viewing a blue post from the "Recent Blue Posts" on the main page, I often find myself closing the tab, only to realize it was the same tab I was browsing MMO-Champ with already! This is because it just does not resemble the theme of MMO very much so I instinctively close the tab thinking it is a different page. This is not an issue with the regular forums as they share the same style and have the quick link buttons at the top.

So I ask, would it be possible to have the Blue Posts automatically open in a new tab?

I do realize, of course I could just right click -> open in new tab, but I am in such a habit of not having to do that with the normal forum links from the old look of MMO, it's not something I generally think about.

So if I am the only one with this problem, well I'll just have to fix my laziness But just throwing it out there in case there might be others!~

Change your browser to Opera and simply Shift-click on links to open in a new tab.
    I often open 4-5 links at a time and I just have to Shift-Click them to open them in a background tab, while MMO-Champ is still the active tab.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

15+ Year Old Account
    Same works in Firefox and Internet Explorer with CTRL+Left Click.
    It opens a new Tab.
    Dawwwwwww

As I mentioned I know I can do this. I am just in the habit of not needing to. Yes I know it's just my own laziness, it's just one of those little things! If it doesn't seem to bug anyone else I'll just have to deal with it

If you are unwilling to do such a simple thing why make MMOC work and make such a hassle to change something for YOU?

15+ Year Old Account
    Chrome and Firefox (not sure about other browsers) also support opening in new tab via middle click (with no modifier).

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    Chrome and Firefox (not sure about other browsers) also support opening in new tab via middle click (with no modifier).
    No you're MY sunshine. :O

And OT: Get in the habit of ctrl clicking, im sure the people who don't want it opened in a new tab outnumber you