Thread: TreeSG vs TSG

TreeSG vs TSG

Hey guys, im begining to wonder... is TSG still better then TreeSG? i was playing feral/spriest/hpally (im the feral in this case ( my alt ) ) and my spriest just got raped in about 5 seconds due to x3 cyclones + strangulate.. Since every healer can dispell now does that mean orig TSG is just the same if not worse then TreeSG or other random tsgs?

regular TSG > Melee Cleave
    TreeSG > Caster Cleave

10+ Year Old Account
    TSG in any form is powerful. Melee cleaves are dominating the lower to mid range arenas right now. Paladins are still incredibly strong healers but, both comps are viable to an extent. The big thing was always freedom anyway, which is still incredibly important. Cyclones are easily countered and if you're letting consecutive CCs go out like that, you're probably doing something wrong.

so like i was playing spriest/feral/hpal vs treeSG .. means we're doing something wrong? i dont want to brang but im carrying them. priest doesnt even silence/ fear bomb .

You're always doing something wrong =P Key is to do as few wrongs as you can.

So shud i run PHDk or TSG? i dont like TSG anymore ( even tho i havent tried it, and always wanted to) all these ghetto versions are lame =(