Poll: What do you think of Coheed and Cambria?

I've seen them in concert 3 times, went out for pizza with Mic Todd after one of the shows and we played Life (the board game) Simpsons edition. Mic Todd loves to play board games lol.

They're definitely my favorite band.

10+ Year Old Account
    WHAT?! you play Life with Mic Todd?
    Oh thats pretty awesome!

Was he on drugs? I heard from the media he was on drugs.

He was sober then, not sure if he had a drug problem.

Deleted
    First 2 or 3 albums were epic. The later ones, not so much. Used to love them a few years back.

They are alright, they ahve a few good songs, but a lot of their songs sound like they could be played over each other and it would all sound the same just like all of nickleback and nirvanas songs.

I won't go out of my way to listen to them, but if a song pops up on pandora and it's not one of their cookie cutter songs, i'll uprate it.
    If people criticized the Bible as much as they criticize WOW we'd all be atheists.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought their new album was pretty good!
    But i do agree they dont grab quite as much as SSTB did. That album is my favorite of the new millenium!

LOVE EM!

Going to see them for a 3rd time in May, I can't wait!

I heard that one song from them because of the movie 9. Thats as far as my knowledge goes.

There are pretty good. One of my friends introduced me to them about a year ago and then on my bday they took me to the YotBR concert and it was at its first stop in Charlotte (drove 2 hrs to get there). We also had Black card pass and got to meet the band before the show, got there autographs, pics, and a few of them said happy bday to me . also found out i share my bday with Claudio's wife (who is really hot).

10+ Year Old Account
    awe claudio was touring on his new wifes b-day... i wonder if she tours with him?

if not thats kinda sad, guess thats the price you pay to be a bajillion air tho huh?

Quote Originally Posted by erotix View Post
    awe claudio was touring on his new wifes b-day... i wonder if she tours with him?
    actually she was with him and i got to meet her too she was really nice

15+ Year Old Account
    Not really into the semi-emo type of music but they had one song I liked way back when all these bands started getting big. I should go look it up..

10+ Year Old Account
    it is pretty emo lyrics i guess, but its only because its from a dramatic science fiction novel/comic book; It's bound to be pretty "emo esq". These are awesome reads for a guy like me whos into science fiction and horror a good bit, and it really makes songs that i once though were pretty emo really come to life and it gives obscure lyrics real character.

i would reccomend any Co&Ca lit to any science fiction fan.
    and the music to anybody who likes guitars and rock&roll

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've always wanted to get into them, I secretly love concept albums. Don't know what's stopped me.