Mon-Wed 8-11 est

Loot Distribution:

EPGP (A more balanced version of DKP) and Loot Council

Recruitment:

Tanks

1 Warrior/DK

Healers

1 Paladin/Druid (HIGH)
    I can work with another priest granted your performance checks out.

DPS

1 Hunter (HIGH)
    1 Boomkin (HIGH)
    1 Rogue/Ele Sham (Medium)

I need some excellent folks to round out my hardcore 10 m group and start pushing HMs. Heres what I'm dealing with now, I won't lie or sugar coat it because I need a solid and dedicated players.

The members of my group all come from extensive WoW/MMO raiding backgrounds and have achieved things like 40 man Naxx, Pre-nerf Muru and KJ, H Anub and LoD tittles. We are a solid group of individuals who are VERY progression minded but we have very busy real life schedules, most of us either doing graduate or post graduate work. Our motto is that it's the quality of raid hours and not the quantity that matters, which is why we have always run a very small schedule. (We have lots of other things going on outside the 10m hardcore group for someone who has more free time and would be more active during non-raiding hours Ie: PvP, alt runs, Rated BGs, Achievement runs, etc.) We basically got gimped with progression by having a portion of our raiding roster leave shortly after launch, we like to keep a small roster of players we can count on so now we're scrambling to fill those core spots with solid and reliable players to help us get back on our feet. I would love to find folks who meet our standards and who feel our goals meet their own.

If you are interested but still have questions feel free to contact either myself (Peppercat[H]-Terenas US) or our GM (Shaidar) in game or at Completelydifferentguild@gmail.com, or you can send me a message on our forums and we can chat via RealID or vent. Really looking forward to speaking with some of you!

Good luck with your search and with all your endeavors in and out of game.

-Pep

Still looking for an amazing Hunter/Moonkin/H Pal

Up up up for an excellent Hunter!