Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Naposim1337 View Post
    stfu hunter you wont faceroll anymore
    Wrong.MM is 2x easier than SV,so in fact we WILL faceroll :P

Yeah factor in new agi meta, and new 4pc bonus. In BiS gear, 4.0.6 MM is higher then current SV.

---------- Post added 2011-02-05 at 02:22 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    Wrong.MM is 2x easier than SV,so in fact we WILL faceroll :P
    I dunno I find MM harder since 4.0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Previous: 22342.22 -2237.04
    Thats for me surv pre / post patch with full raid buffs ;<

Just checked my post - patch MM

Combined: 21169.14
    So an overall dps loss of ~1200 even as MM ;<<<
    Last edited by Rezusian; 2011-02-05 at 10:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolretadin View Post
    God forbid that the most powerful dps in game currently be brought in line with everyone else.
    Last time I checked, Fire mages, Boomkins, and Destro Locks are topping the meters WAY ahead of Hunters. And hunter aoe nerf as I've heard in the past? Seeing as how 195 out of top 200 top dps parses on Maloriak 25m belong to Demo Locks, I don't think we're the ones that need an aoe nerf.

Quote Originally Posted by Gall View Post
    Last time I checked, Fire mages, Boomkins, and Destro Locks are topping the meters WAY ahead of Hunters. And hunter aoe nerf as I've heard in the past? Seeing as how 195 out of top 200 top dps parses on Maloriak 25m belong to Demo Locks, I don't think we're the ones that need an aoe nerf.
    i think blizz undone the aoe nerf

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nabbyMchunter View Post
    What is everyones obsession with playing 'the spec they enjoy'. BM is pretty much the same as SV... You just hit a button with a different name every six seconds. I would hate to see BM ever rise to the top of the dps pile, due to the clunky mechanics of KC, and having a crappy AI doing 50% of your damage.... no thanks.
    Hmmm...
    Enjoy means "to have fun"
    WoW = game.
    Games are designed for fun.
    Therefore, people play games to have fun. It's not hard to figure out.

I was Survival before it was "teh best" out there and I'll be Survival after it fades from the limelight...
    I have a Beast Master off-spec (granted, I haven't played it in forever) and I will likely never go MM...
    Why? Because it's what I enjoy playing.

Also, just a little FYI. BM WAS top DPS back in BC for a while there.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

Quote Originally Posted by Lolretadin View Post
    God forbid that the most powerful dps in game currently be brought in line with everyone else.
    yeah for gearless lvl of raiding that was true
    however once every1 is in 359 you will find that surv accidentaly isnt so imba ;]
    I think only fight that actually favourites hunters strongly atm is atramedes

GC does the same shit he has done in wotlk
    BM hutners were on top cause of pet buffs stacking and scorpid poison being bugged. So simply hunters even w/o gear were owning dmg meters and there wasnt much difference between gearless hunter and geared hunter. Later all other much better scaling classes cought up to hunters, like mages, dk's, warrs, rogues and accidentaly hunter wasnt top anymore but it still got nerf bat from retard which made BM specc a joke for 2 years... Same is happening now to survival...

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    BM was also King at the beginning of WotLK, Readiness=2xBW, then got nerfed "to the ground" in raids but as they still ruled arenas had to be nerfed again totally destroying the spec for well over a year to current day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Ice cream sales increase in the summer over the rest of the year (this is established fact). The number of drownings increase in the summer over the rest of the year (this is also established fact). By your logic ... ice cream causes people to drown.

10+ Year Old Account
    BM i stil better because of 3% buff on damage---arcane mages and retarding dont even exist.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    BM i stil better because of 3% buff on damage---arcane mages and retarding dont even exist.
    arcane mages and retardins are like 2-3k better than bm hunters :P only specs worse than bm are mm hunters and sub rogues atm :P

Deleted
    Surv hunters are at the top of the dps chart (averaged amongst all the bosses in all of the raids) so now they will be third or fourth perhaps... oh no... how horrible...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by makak View Post
    arcane mages and retardins are like 2-3k better than bm hunters :P only specs worse than bm are mm hunters and sub rogues atm :P
    HE/she is refering to overall raid dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    Hmmm...
    Enjoy means "to have fun"
    WoW = game.
    Games are designed for fun.
    Therefore, people play games to have fun. It's not hard to figure out.

I was Survival before it was "teh best" out there and I'll be Survival after it fades from the limelight...
    I have a Beast Master off-spec (granted, I haven't played it in forever) and I will likely never go MM...
    Why? Because it's what I enjoy playing.

you like raiding survival hunter. I like progression raiding as a hunter.

see the difference?

Quote Originally Posted by DennisTheMenace View Post
    Surv hunters are at the top of the dps chart (averaged amongst all the bosses in all of the raids) so now they will be third or fourth perhaps... oh no... how horrible...
    Survival scales terribly with gear, which is why in 346's Survival was way higher, since everybodys gear is shit, but when you start getting to 372 gear, you see hunters not being at the top on anything but atramedes and chimearon.

Blizzard didn't just nerf survivals damage, they nerfed our already terrible scaling, so we scale even worse now.
    Kiea from Solidarity EU, Tarren Mill.
    Stream (Thursday 21:00 | Sunday 19:45 | Monday 19:45).

Quote Originally Posted by makak View Post
    actually on hardmode lvl of raiding lock is alot better :P all 3 lock specs are in top 4 dps while sv hunter is 7th
    aaaaaaaaaaaand hunter overall is getting buff :P mm is scaling better so with better gear it is gonna be better than sv could be now :P
    well if thats the truth then in my opinion that hunter do something not right to be so far in the back

Quote Originally Posted by Sodia View Post
    well if thats the truth then in my opinion that hunter do something not right to be so far in the back
    nope sv just scale rly bad with gear :P (mm scale alot better)
    also one of reasons we were so hi was because pvp gear was soo izi to get and good for us
    http://stateofdps.com/index.php?raid...pec=dps#totals
    ranking for 25 man hardmodes aka those abit more pro ppl :P

very few players will feel the full hit of the nerf anyway. no1 plays as good as the simulation and as your dps perfection decreases so does the amount of dps you loose. it'll be a minor hit so I think it's fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    I lose around 1k as survival after the patch. The marksmanship ptr changes doesn't seem to be working properly in femaledwarf as it shows me losing 4k dps by switching from survival to marksman next patch (which can't be true).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by talitu View Post
    and ill still be a BM

are your guilds really so competitive that tehy force people into specs they dont like? i just didnt thikn that was really nescessary since sunwell
    Good luck doing any heroic bosses ever.... Blizz is not only forcing the speccs, they're also forcing the raid setups, for 10 men atleast.

Quote Originally Posted by Naposim1337 View Post
    stfu hunter you wont faceroll anymore
    Actually hunters will be more faceroll due to autoshot on the move. Sorry to disappoint you and enjoy your ban.

---------- Post added 2011-02-05 at 01:17 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DennisTheMenace View Post
    Well according to that link someone else posted - http://stateofdps.com/index.php?raid...pec=dps#totals - survival hunters are currently the 6th highest class out of 10 for all bosses averaged (excluding gimicky halfus). Fire mages, boomkins, shadow priests, destro/affliction warlocks and unholy dks are all higher than Survival hunter. BM and Marksman makes up 2 of the bottom 3 places. After the nerfs survival will be even lower and as people gear up more it will fall even lower due to the bad scaling of the spec.

They are nerfing survivals damage and it's already terrible scaling. So yes actually it is quite bad. We just have to wait about 6 months for them to realise the mistake they've made and then maybe they will buff it again.
    Last edited by Paulosio; 2011-02-05 at 01:18 PM.