Unholy stat weights come 4.0.6?

So I've decided to gear my Dk for his Unholy offspec. I've had a look around Ej and a few reforge sites and at the patch notes.

What I'm wondering is, does anyone know the actual stat weights come 4.0.6 I know mastery has overtaken crit now and is just under haste, but don't know an exact number.

EDIT: Ignore this next part got the answer now DW is dead

And also is it right that unholy DW is dead come 4.0.6? I don't think i know enough about Dks to see why this is so or if it's just some weird rumour I've read (The sudden doom change doesn't seem like it'd matter too much).

Just I want to know whether to stick with DW or switch to 2H and reforge for: Hit > Exp > Haste > Mastery > Crit

As opposed to DW's: Hit > Haste > Mastery > Exp >Crit. (Last 2 I'm not 100% sure about)
    Last edited by Dessan; 2011-02-05 at 08:23 AM.

Unholy dw is dead, blizz killed it finally. The change to suddem doom is a huge change because the deathcoil spamming machine was the reason why UH DW was that good.
    Tons of death coils = faster dark transformation and high dps

With the change they normalized it to proc the samte times as UH 2H (more or less) and thus killing it since without the death coil spam it can't keep up the damage loss from scourge strike and festering strike.

Herald of the Titans Avatar Killer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dessan View Post
    So I've decided to gear my Dk for his Unholy offspec. I've had a look around Ej and a few reforge sites and at the patch notes.

What I'm wondering is, does anyone know the actual stat weights come 4.0.6 I know mastery has overtaken crit now and is just under haste, but don't know an exact number.

EDIT: Ignore this next part got the answer now DW is dead

And also is it right that unholy DW is dead come 4.0.6? I don't think i know enough about Dks to see why this is so or if it's just some weird rumour I've read (The sudden doom change doesn't seem like it'd matter too much).

Just I want to know whether to stick with DW or switch to 2H and reforge for: Hit > Exp > Haste > Mastery > Crit

As opposed to DW's: Hit > Haste > Mastery > Exp >Crit. (Last 2 I'm not 100% sure about)
    Uh DW will entirely die with the new patch you can remove your uh DW spec from your notebook. But yes mastery is likely going to sit above expertise and then crit yes. Though mastery will be affected in a small way by expertise with SS
    Last edited by Avatar Killer; 2011-02-07 at 02:30 AM.
    Gearscore is like a bikini. It shows you what you already know and doesn't show what REALLY matters.
    New Expansion preview HERE