DS nerf still in ptr?

I looked at the ptr notes this morning and noticed, they don't have the 5% nerf to DS still in. Was it a hotfix or are they secretly putting it in?

Wish I knew myself, I hope they won't nerf it though *cross fingers*

Been discussed in other threads. Believe it is still going to take place, but it's a hotfix so ain't in the ptr notes officially. Either way, DS will heal for 7% min, or 15% of damge taken <5secs when patch goes live.

I dont think its a nerf, with the other change that blood shield will stack on it self, its a buff overall.

Well I know the stacking shield on it's own even with 5% nerf is still A buff. But I haven't heard or seen anything of the 5% nerf since they "hot patched" it, and the 25% bug is still there. -.-

Wouldn't really call the shield stacking a buff if we do 5% less healing with death strike, it will be a buff for those who spam death strike and a nerf for those who use it somewhat correctly.

Meh.. take a 100k damage in 5 seconds and choose between healing ~29000 or healing ~21000 but being able to stack that twice, I'd choose the latter. (sorry if my imp ds math was wrong xD)

Quote Originally Posted by Derdun View Post
    Meh.. take a 100k damage in 5 seconds and choose between healing ~29000 or healing ~21000 but being able to stack that twice, I'd choose the latter. (sorry if my imp ds math was wrong xD)
    wonder what i can get up to on chim, DS DS empRW DS DS stack tastic

(for those unfortunate enough to not get to OT this fight, his 5sec swing (x2 doublestrike!) and massacre dmg make for lots of silly numbers with DS/blood shield (ive seen 96k absorbs ^_^)

Sadly from what I've heard on ptr, Blood shield will only stack to 33% if your health

Ok people, here's how it is currently on the PTR.
    Death Strike is 20%
    Blood Shield is stacking to 100% of your health pool and each application refreshes the duration.
    (source=multiple EJ reports)
    Quote Originally Posted by kumduh View Post
    @Wingwraith: You can haz a point too, but only because you admit you're a tool!

Quote Originally Posted by Wingwraith View Post
    Ok people, here's how it is currently on the PTR.
    Death Strike is 20%
    Blood Shield is stacking to 100% of your health pool and each application refreshes the duration.
    (source=multiple EJ reports)
    So all in all, we got buffed :O?

Deleted
    No.

Tooltip says 15%, but it actually heals for 20%.

Don't ask me why.

Now instead of having to tell people Tooltip is wrong because it was Hotfixed to 20% we need to tell them its wrong because its actually 20%....

Scarlet Fever Rank 1 is 5% effect, and Rank 2 is 10% effect, something else not mentioned on Tooltip.

And yes, Blood Shield stacks to 100%.

I wouldn't say majorly-buffed, more like evened out. DS isn't any stronger/weaker per-Heal, and while you can stack Shields, it only goes up to 100% of your Health.

I think stacking blood shields is just something that makes the class easier to play. You already have to constantly manage multiple cooldowns to ensure your survival and need to manage DS on top of that. This change just makes things simpler as well as buffing mastery. I think it's a good thing since shield tanks basically get straight up survivability from their mastery (not sure about bears as my guild doesn't use one and I don't play one).