Thread: Widow Venom

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilyana View Post
    Never ever used it, never will use it. Stupid to use it. Should be part of tranq shot.
    Congrats, your max rating is 1500.

Deleted
    In my opinion they should attach it to serpent sting, either as baseline or as part of a talent, Think its silly we are the only class that has to waste a GCD and focus on a non damaging shot, could fit in with concussive barrage quite nicely if they wanted it pvp only.

Easily the worst ms in the game. I refuse to put it on my bars in it's current condition. Should be part of either arcane or cobra/steady.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenscream View Post
    Congrats, your max rating is 1500.
    Lol, go ask any good hunters if they use widow venom.

WV? Loljk. Drop an arcane shot or tranq shot instead and let your warrior buddy handle it. Thats why they're on the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Thereign View Post
    Lol, go ask any good hunters if they use widow venom.
    MY 2600 rated friend, who is a hunter wouldn't even think of not using it in arena, even though it has it's cons.

Quote Originally Posted by Penguintamer View Post
    There shouldn't be 1 spec/class out of 5 that have a crappier Mortal Strike debuff than the others, especially when it was one of the original three with it, unlike frost and Spriests.
    How do you figure Hunters were one of the original three with it? They didn't get it till WotLK with the addition of it added to Aim Shot. As far as I know Warriors and Rogues had it way before hunters ever did. Or is this a clever way of saying they should keep it because they are better than priests and mages?

Nope it does not the PRO part or the GOOD part about hunters MS effect is that it lasts 30sec... except the only place where one would use such a thing would be in pvp where it gets dispelled after 3sec >_<'

15+ Year Old Account
    Lasts 10sec in PvP enviroment

Quote Originally Posted by Honzi View Post
    Used to be automatically with aimed shot, dunno why they made it seperate and hardly useful since its gonna be dispelled anyways.
    It is a good thing they changed it. I am SV (like most people) and if it wasn't for widow venom I wouldn't be able to apply the 10% healing debuff on Anshal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Should be merged into another shot, at least now that it's only 10%...

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    How do you figure Hunters were one of the original three with it? They didn't get it till WotLK with the addition of it added to Aim Shot. As far as I know Warriors and Rogues had it way before hunters ever did. Or is this a clever way of saying they should keep it because they are better than priests and mages?
    hunters had it on aimed shot in BC as well, it was just slightly annoying because of the cast time.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenscream View Post
    MY 2600 rated friend, who is a hunter wouldn't even think of not using it in arena, even though it has it's cons.
    Against anything but a shaman or priest, it's an easy dispel, and your "2600 rated hunter friend" lost focus and a gcd. There are only 2-3 hunters in the world on 2600 teams, one is with a shadow priest who has a better applied ms.