Poll: Best Heroic Dungeon to farm JP?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Smile Best Heroic Dungeon to farm JP?

Im trying to save up JC quickly to buy BoA's, so whats best dungeon to queue for?

I'm looking for a 5man heroic dungeon which is shorter and with easier bosses for minimum wipes/downtime.

Thanks!

15+ Year Old Account
    i would imagine random would yield more justice points. the biggest dungeon is Halls but on hc people will probably just do the minimum 3 bosses and leave.

edit: plus you can't queue specificially for same heroic twice in one day.
    Last edited by SoulPoetry; 2011-02-05 at 03:02 PM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Just do randoms, it's worth it when you get the 70 JP bonus in the end.

HoO if you have a tank willing to clear. No trash and 490 JP for a 45 minute run

Deleted
    Yeah, imo randoms are your best bet!

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    HoO, a very easy heroic dungeon with some pretty easy trash.

HoO, few trash 7 bosses. Can't get better than that.

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Edited because I was wrong and I realize this now and I would like to not be corrected any more.
    Last edited by eternalwhitemoon; 2011-02-05 at 08:19 PM.

Deleted
    If you can get a group that downs all bosses then HoO is the best, but its likely they just down 3 and leave.

10+ Year Old Account
    HoO - There's no other answer.

Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    Keep in mind that once the patch hits you're going to get 30 JP for each boss in HoO as well.
    "Level-85 dungeon bosses in Lost City of the Tol'vir, Grim Batol, and Halls of Origination now drop 30 Justice Points each when killed." Source
    That's only on normal mode. Still 70 JP on heroic.
    Complaint - Heroics are too easy.
    Solution - Congrats, time to move on to raids.

Deleted
    If you've got the friends for it, HoO. Random people are selfish pricks and will only do the minimum # of bosses in 90% of cases, as you can imagine.
    You should be able to do the normal version with 4 or even 5 dps and if they're all at least somewhat geared, you're looking at a decently quick run for 210JP.
    Last edited by mmoc4b41585514; 2011-02-05 at 08:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manglebot View Post
    Are the bosses of Lost City/HoO/GB not 85 on normal? My bad.

Edit: At least for HoO it states that the levels of the bosses are 86-88, so the wording seems to be misleading.
    Last edited by eternalwhitemoon; 2011-02-05 at 08:14 PM.

Edit: At least for HoO it states that the levels of the bosses are 86-88, so either the wording is misleading, or it applies to both versions.
    Normal yes. On Heroic however they are 87. The change applies only to normal dungeons. As well as the OP was asking specifically about heroic dungeon runs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeraxis View Post
    Normal yes. On Heroic however they are 87. The change applies only to normal dungeons. As well as the OP was asking specifically about heroic dungeon runs.
    My point is, if the change is for level 85 bosses, and the bosses are minimum 86, then the patch notes must be incorrect or poorly worded. Anyway I was mistaken to begin with and I thought that only Rajh gave you JP on Heroic, so that's why I thought that the change applied to both normal and Heroic.

I was aware that the OP was referring to heroic, and I apologize for my confusion.

Deleted
    OP, you can't farm heroics because each of them will lock you out after you kill even a single boss. I hope you meant normal dungeons.

Edit: At least for HoO it states that the levels of the bosses are 86-88, so the wording seems to be misleading.
    ATM those 85 normal dungeons dont drop JP per boss. The hc version always dropped JP (70) per boss. The change is only to the normel version in wich the normal bosses get 30jp added to there loottable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boralis View Post
    ATM those 85 normal dungeons dont drop JP per boss. The hc version always dropped JP (70) per boss. The change is only to the normel version in wich the normal bosses get 30jp added to there loottable.
    Yes I get it now. Thank you and the other two posters that pointed it out.

My point is, if the change is for level 85 bosses, and the bosses are minimum 86, then the patch notes must be incorrect or poorly worded. Anyway I was mistaken to begin with and I thought that only Rajh gave you JP on Heroic, so that's why I thought that the change applied to both normal and Heroic.

I was aware that the OP was referring to heroic, and I apologize for my confusion.
    It is worded rather oddly. It should read as:

Bosses in the following level 85 dungeons will now award 30 JP on death. Change applies to Lost City of the Tol'vir, Grim Batol, and Halls of Origination.

Quote Originally Posted by Manglebot View Post
    yeah but you can farm reg much more efficiently.