Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Orc for Blood fury, + they are awesome lore warlocks

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Orc is the best horde wise for demo, goblin outpaces it if you were to never play demo.

Based on the fact of most player's have a demo spec for aoe bosses in the current content I'd say orc as even as aff and destro it is still good racials just only slightly worse then goblins and is better when you are demo than goblins.
    Quote Originally Posted by TobiasX View Post
    Demonology Warlock = Beast Mastery Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by Certin View Post
    Funny ... I've never seen a hunter transform into a huge ass gorilla and come and roflstomp ur ass.

Quote Originally Posted by saufs0ldat View Post
    Wrong, it applies to everything that's affected by haste.
    Please provide proof before you just shoot me down. I'd love to be PROVEN wrong.

Also the average SP boost of blood fury provides a slightly greater dps boost than the 1% haste assuming haste would affect dots (73 SP to 123 Haste Rating, regardless of your gear level the SP is a better dps gain). On top of this it gives us another controllable CD to burn during phases of the fight that require quick damage. Throw in 5% improved pet damage and the amount of dps a succy/imp is capable of putting out and we have a clear mathematical winner to who has the best racials for a warlock.

If you're wondering the Rocket Barrage is about a 40 dps increase, nothing to cream yourself over in PvE
    Quote Originally Posted by Damntastic View Post
    wotlk champs wants to run through instances like fucking mario

Quote Originally Posted by Seweryn View Post
    I was considering few things that way I ask here :
    1. The best casting animations ( which female humans have in my opinion )
    2. The best race for Dragon Slave emote ( I decided that it will be a warlock so I must know decided what is race that suits best for it )
    "Darkness beyond twilight,
    Crimson beyond blood that flows,
    Buried in the stream of time is where your power grows,
    I pledge myself to conquer,
    all the foes who stand,
    before the mighty gift bestowed in my unworthy hands,
    Let the fools who stand before me be destroyed,
    by the power you and I possess.
    DRAGON SLAVE! "
    3. Moving animations , jokes, flirts and etc .

So these are my motives of choosing the race for warlock . Here is the video about casting Dragon Slave .

I want to choose the race that I like , not the most efficient. I am horde to the bone but I can consider playing a alliance but I have to say I don't like worgen casting and moving animation very much .
    If you want to play Lina Inverse, just roll a human. It's not that hard.
    Last edited by Velossa; 2011-02-05 at 08:43 PM.

the BEST for dps are troll/goblin/orc with goblin being the best. for pvp prolly undead or goblins (rocket jump is awesome) or human for ally

BUT here it comes. the dps you gain from a racial is not THAT great.
    so instead of getting wats best, you are far better of with a race you like and wil enjoy for long time(race chance is 20.- so...)

lore wise i think orc is the best, they are the original warlocks, al the most powerful warlocks were orcs. (go read on gul'dan)
    my loxk used to be orc, but changed it to troll now. since i just love trolls

so just really go with wat you think is awesome. as long as you don't go Belf...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ynkesfan2003 View Post
    Please provide proof before you just shoot me down. I'd love to be PROVEN wrong.

Also the average SP boost of blood fury provides a slightly greater dps boost than the 1% haste assuming haste would affect dots (73 SP to 123 Haste Rating, regardless of your gear level the SP is a better dps gain). On top of this it gives us another controllable CD to burn during phases of the fight that require quick damage. Throw in 5% improved pet damage and the amount of dps a succy/imp is capable of putting out and we have a clear mathematical winner to who has the best racials for a warlock.

If you're wondering the Rocket Barrage is about a 40 dps increase, nothing to cream yourself over in PvE
    I haven't personally done the math behind it but, http://elitistjerks.com/f75/t110326-...ge_compendium/ makes direct refrence to Goblin racial in regards to haste plateaus.

On topic: Go troll, you'll lose a little DPS but gain massive APS (awesomeness per second).

Time is Money is not an additive 1% haste. It's multiplicative. It would be equal to 1% haste at 0 haste rating and no buffs, but in turn is more effective the more haste and buffs you have.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Velossa View Post
    If you want to play Lina Inverse, just roll a human. It's not that hard.
    I think you right , that what I should do to bad I can't be horde I like my guild but what the hell for the glory of the alliance . And futhermore as I said before I love human female casting animations . One of best casting animation in game if not the best of all . Thanks for making me see reason . Very appreciated .

Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    Not entirely true.

Orcs are the best race for Pet-Based Classes, I.E BM hunters, Demo locks, and Unholy DKs, because of the Command racial they have, 5% more pet damage done.
    Not exactly true either most of unholy dk damage isnt from pet rather from abilities that use runes so goblin haste buff is good for them... i play human for the pvp benifit .. basically of the races ussually 6 of them offer good race bonuses and 6 offer no real benifet
    same applies for demonology warlocks
    for bm not so much but i believe bm is meant just for leveling

Quote Originally Posted by Seweryn View Post
    Hey , welcome all .

I was thinking on rolling a warlock what race do you suggest ? I was thinking of human , Blood elf , undead or goblin ( less likely ) . What are your suggestion ? I would welcome your advice . Thanks in advance and see you .
    Blood elf ofc, choose the master race.
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.

Troll tbh best race ever .

Deleted
    Gnome Warlock ofcourse! Who doesn't want to be a tiny master of evil destruction who can summon demons bigger than yourself?

Draenei, of course

Deleted
    regardless of spec orc have the best pve racials tank and spank dps wise

It isn't even close, orcs are far and away the best race for a Warlock. I'm actually extremely disturbed that people are saying goblin for pve and undead for pvp because they couldn't be more wrong. Rocket jump is the best pvp racial period.

10+ Year Old Account
    i would recommend that you do not pick a race because of its racial.

why not you ask ?? well you dont want to feel cheated if blizzard decides to change the racial of the race you picked.

go for looks as you going to be looking at that for a long time thats the only thing sure in wow, the amount of time you will be looking at your toon rear. pay close attention to animations some are kinda silly.

Deleted
    undead: you get a little tutorial about demons in undercity, it really fits the "the world has abandoned us, LET'S BURN IT ALL!" theme :P, cannibalize can help with hp and therefore mana regen, forsaken and demons have always gone hand in hand... and no demon has EVER betrayed a forsaken

and most importantly...

FOR PONY!

Quote Originally Posted by AdamG3691 View Post
    and most importantly...

FOR PONY!
    LOL, and THIS is the reason my Lock is undead as well. :-)
    This signiture is brought to you by the letters F and U, and the number 2.

"I know your $14.99 entitles you to play the game your way, but the rest of the raid's $359.76 says know your role."

its funny that people think that demonology spec is the only one where the pet actually does anything

Quote Originally Posted by Marilina View Post
    its funny that people think that demonology spec is the only one where the pet actually does anything
    Felguard spins around. BUT THE IMP FLIPS IN THE AIR.