Deleted

Mining and Herbing in phased zones

I always thought that questing out a zone would remove the phasing aspect and open up the whole zone for mines and herbs yet amazingly after questing out Twilight Highlands it appears that it has actually made the problem worse.

The places I can herb are MUCH more limited and I have numerous herbs dissapearing in front of my very eyes.

Devouring Breach used to be the main area where I picked up Twilight Jasmine and now many herbs in that particular zone are invisible to me upon approaching them.

I am going to put an official post on the Blizz forums and if I get other people to agree that questing has closed up a previously decent herbing patch then I will direct Blizz to this post to see that many are affected.

Does anyone else have this problem?. If yes please state what area's affect you.

Although I do not mine im sure if I suffer this as a herber then miners must also have the same problem.

Comments appreciated

blizzard knows about this and there have been many posts before yours. all they've said is "they're looking into it" so i wouldnt expect a fix anytime soon

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Twlight Highlands is bad for both Herbs and Ore, Uldam is a pain for herbing caus all the spots where whiptail groes is phased too, and Deaohome is the same way for ore