Luck o Draw excellent, As i Geared my HCs weeks ago and only scrubs havent

Is this a valid argument for the buff to be added?
    A few people believe so, I for one do not.
    Last edited by Meatz; 2011-02-06 at 01:34 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Err, what are your trying to say?

I have to say that the people who are dumb enough to stand in the fire etc, won't really be helped by merely 15%
    But after pugging a few times between guild runs I have to say that it's not a bad thing

10+ Year Old Account
    Because people won't get better. Caving in and nerfing content is bad. I'd rather a baddie got frustrated and quit OR got frustrated and upped their knowledge of their class than Blizz caving in and making content easy so the lowest common denominators of the playerbase can mouth breathe their way through dungeons without a care in the world.

I learnt to play, others should too.

People who feel the need to boast how superior they are to others because they know boss mechanics at the most simplistic of levels. Seems to be a tendency on WoW forums across the board of players being skilled in one department of the game and everyone else who isn't as good or spends as much time on it is immediattly terrible at all aspects of life and needs to get out of the way of their epeen.

I'm welcoming the changes. It was fun to have difficult heroics for a while, but now that we significantly outgear them their luster is gone. Not a big fan of having heroics last for over an hour when my typical window of time to play is around 45 minutes :-\

Quote Originally Posted by ara View Post
    I have to say that the people who are dumb enough to stand in the fire etc, won't really be helped by merely 15%
    But after pugging a few times between guild runs I have to say that it's not a bad thing
    15% probably not. 30% sure does. Looking at you ICC, and anyone who got KS (or any ICC title) after the buff hit 30%

Course in regards to the ICC buff, i prefer a slowly increase buff as opposed to a whooping 30% deduction to boss HP

15% is probably not enough to make certain aspects of heroics trivial yet. The fire add on dragha hits for what 135k damage if it hits you.

at 121k HP +15% you would be sitting around 139k HP and the mobs hits for 135k leaving about 4k.

That is assuming the 15% extra damage you now do wasnt enough to out right kill it. Which I would hope it would.

Although, i've seen people dragging their ass in heroics barely scrapping to do over 4k DPS 15% extra damage doesn't even lift them above 5k if they continue to be bad.

I love the challenge of the mechanics of heroics.
    I detest the challenge of having to deal with mouth breathers who do not know what crowd control is, who constantly break crowd control, stand in fires, pull for the tank, bitch and moan after one wipe, pull extra mobs with AOE to pad meters, in heroics
    Last edited by Cernunnos; 2011-02-06 at 01:22 AM.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    People complaining are the ones who still haven't realized a 15% buff isn't going to help anything. The terrible players will still mess up, this won't change anything but made the good DPS look better. lol
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.

15+ Year Old Account
    15% will still not help me heal stupid.

lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sourjoe View Post
    People who feel the need to boast how superior they are to others because they know boss mechanics at the most simplistic of levels. Seems to be a tendency on WoW forums across the board of players being skilled in one department of the game and everyone else who isn't as good or spends as much time on it is immediattly terrible at all aspects of life and needs to get out of the way of their epeen.

I'm welcoming the changes. It was fun to have difficult heroics for a while, but now that we significantly outgear them their luster is gone. Not a big fan of having heroics last for over an hour when my typical window of time to play is around 45 minutes :-\
    Rule #1 of MMOs - Everyone better than you is a nolifer, everyone worse than you is a noob and should l2p.

I agree with you, the heroics were all new and shiny and fun when they first came out.
    Now? I just want to get them done as quickly as possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    The buff wasn't necessary at all and I find it really funny how often Blizzard makes a habit of introducing something mildly difficult, then bitches out for one reason or another. Maybe it's because they know hard content means less customers and less business. Maybe it's because difficulty doesn't matter to them after the first tier of raiding has been completed. Who knows. However, the fact that you've personally geared your main to the point where heroics don't matter is of zero consequence. Heroics exist as a stepping stone to harder content and you're obviously past that point, but that doesn't mean there aren't thousands of people out there who are either leveling alts or haven't gotten their gear level capped from heroics. I looooove how you say only scrubs haven't geared out their characters, yet. Because nobody has alts; therefore, content should be watered down because people have already cleared this tier of raiding.

I could only read the thread title, as everything else seemed to "b writn in 4 yr old sppek if u no wut i meen"
    I understand some people don't speak english as their native language, but this guy just looks too lazy to type words, not speaking a second language.

but uh... I hear some people in this game play more than one character, you should look into that.

(also lol at ANOTHER thread that's just a pathetic excuse to stroke the OP's e-peen)
    Last edited by fizikz; 2011-02-06 at 01:22 AM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.

Well they also have plans to implement new dungeons in addition to new raids in content patches, which I would suspect would made with the new buffs and changes in 4.0.6 in mind. Stuff like this has always typically happened before new content patches so things have a way of evening out. I remember a lot of class changes before ICC, which were done with ICC in mind, not the current environment.

10% = an increase of 100%..? What?

Well that's me about to turn in, very late, very tired. And i seem to have achieved what I set out to do, stir up some trouble.
    Night Night all.
    Love you all
    x

---------- Post added 2011-02-06 at 01:27 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by fizikz View Post
    I could only read the thread title, as everything else seemed to "b writn in 4 yr old sppek if u no wut i meen"
    I understand some people don't speak english as their native language, but this guy just looks too lazy to type words, not speaking a second language.

but uh... I hear some people in this game play more than one character, you should look into that.

(also lol at ANOTHER thread that's just a pathetic excuse to stroke the OP's e-peen)

HEHE.
    I love this guy.

---------- Post added 2011-02-06 at 01:36 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ZombyChan View Post
    Oh wow. Please graduate middle school.
    Ooooh! I said no such thing, where have you created that quote from?