Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eclipsed1234 View Post
    Granted, but the totems are not imbued with magic, and is thus just wooden poles
    I wish I had Divine Shield
    Granted but when you use it it stays on forever, not allowing you to eat or be touched at all.
    I wish I had hex

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by souplix View Post
    Granted but when you use it it stays on forever, not allowing you to eat or be touched at all.
    I wish I had hex
    Granted, but the frog will be poisonous and VERY pissed.

Woops, forgot to wish.. Hmm...

I wish i had... Mind Control!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kolto View Post
    Granted, but the frog will be poisonous and VERY pissed.

Woops, forgot to wish.. Hmm...

I wish i had... Mind Control!
    Granted, but it only lasts 2 seconds and grants the victim a "summon swarm of angry bees" spell

I'd wish for a sammich, but I've already done that... ice trap?

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipsed1234 View Post
    Granted, but it only lasts 2 seconds and grants the victim a "summon swarm of angry bees" spell

I'd wish for a sammich, but I've already done that... ice trap?
    Granted, but upon setting it you set it off, encasing yourself in ice, thousands of years later they find and disect you to see what makes you tick.

I wish I had holy radiance, with speed boost.

Deleted
    Granted, but upon setting it you set it off, encasing yourself in ice, thousands of years later they find and disect you to see what makes you tick.

Granted, but the light will make you and everybody who gets hit blind, thus rendering it useless

I wish I had explosive shot.

Granted, but it will burn your body every time you use it. As for speed boost, It can be used whenever, but it will drain all energy in your body.

I wish I had Avenging Wrath.
    Kurogasa:"Bitch tried to steal my herb... So I typhooned his ass off a cliff"
    Gala:"Why can't he burn in heaven? There can be Holy Fire in Heaven"
    Garrosh Hellscream:"Shut your clever mouth, bitch."
    Terenas Menethil II:"At long last. No king rules forever, my son."
    Kenny:"I'm just waiting for a fire axe to hack through my door one day and see aulio on the other side goin "heeeeeeeeres johnny"
    StarFade:Are you actually serious? To quote every rapper:"How fucked-up is you?"

granted but they turned out to be duck wings growing on ur back and duck season just started...

i wish i had the power to summon freshly made cheeseburgers when ever i wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by sac View Post
    granted but they turned out to be duck wings growing on ur back and duck season just started...

i wish i had the power to summon freshly made cheeseburgers when ever i wanted.
    Granted, but the cheeseburgers smell so badly due to the fact that they are summoned from a trash bin at macdonalds that they attract hobos from Soviet Russia.

I want lightning shield!
    <DigDug> i think i\'m gonna walk to the movie theater and see dinosaur...
    <kimy-> and be surrounded by like 10 year old girls?
    <Amanda_> He said Dinosaur, not N'Sync.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dedmytas View Post
    Granted, but you will turn into hulk.
    I wish I had totems.
    granted, but they are purely decorative and they get used up every time you place them, so you have to recarve them every time.

I wish i had kitten form

Granted, but you can't control yourself. Trapped in a fish bowl.

I wish for world peace. (I know)

Quote Originally Posted by Groovus View Post
    Granted, but you can't control yourself. Trapped in a fish bowl.

I wish for world peace. (I know)
    granted , but you get blind from the light of the rainbows and a unicorn stabs his horn into your chest. People will blame the unicorn and a 3rd world war will begin.

I wish I was a baby again. No homework, no school, no work...sleeping all day..ahh the good times.

granted but ur reborn a girl who lives in iraq and you have no rights of ur own...ever.

i wish to have teleportation abilities

Deleted
    granted, you have learned teleport: bottom of the ocean

i wish i could fly

granted, you are now reported as a UFO and the us gov will bring you down and open your chest and butt at area 51.

I wish I can tame angry people, like hunters tame their pets in wow.

15+ Year Old Account
    granted, but it takes 1 hour to tame them and every angry person now has a shotgun to defend himself.

i wish i was as awesome in stealth like rogues
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

Quote Originally Posted by taurenburger View Post
    granted, but it takes 1 hour to tame them and every angry person now has a shotgun to defend himself.

i wish i was as awesome in stealth like rogues
    Granted! But a race of predatory alien hunters decides that you're now the ultimate prey, and you spend the rest of your (admittedly short) life running from them...

I wish that I knew how to use any weapon without having to go through extensive training!

Granted, but unfortunately you still need to skill up with that weapon, sir.

I wish I had living bomb >:]

granted, but you can't aim the spell and only hits yourself. unfortunately it's also only one-time use and you die AGONIZINGLY because of it.

i wish i had enchanting irl. sprinkle some dust on some crap and POOF it's shiney and i get paid tons for it (bling your cellphone anyone?)

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but you end up disenchanting yourself... you are now DIAMONDS!

I wish I was a death Knight in real life.

Granted, but you are half decayed and gross

I wish I had path of frost