Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Flawks View Post
    I like my coffe like I like my womans, COVERED IN BEES!
    I'll make out with whoever gets it.
    I don't want a cup of coffee from you, you're covered in BEES!

Quote Originally Posted by Sternrage View Post
    if pokemon wants people to follow the anime again they need to bring back charizard, and possibly misty. that said Im getting white, zekrom looks badass. plus, small spoiler alert. after beating the main story of the game you may or may not be able to get most of the 493 previous pokemon from the previous 4 generations in the game.
    The B&W Season of the anime is actually the best so far imo, they did so much to jump start interest in it again, including making Team Rocket pretty badass, rather than just a joke. But I recomend catching an english sub of it rather than the dub.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    Actually contests do have battling also.
    Anyway, in black & white even Brock decides to leave for his own ways "to become a pokemon doctor".
    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Dent there's replacement for him.
    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Iris there's the new replacement for Dawn, I hate that hair.
    Oh there is no way they can get rid of brock. He carries that show.
    specs

Intel Core i5-760@4.0GHz
    CM Hyper 212 cpu cooler
    GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3
    Nvidia GTX 460
    4GB DDR3 1600 ram
    CM Storm Scout case

Being a massive nerd with a well-paying job, I expect I'll wind up getting both.

I'll be getting black because once you go black etc etc...

You know what game series I wish they would bring out again? Pokemon Snap. Seriously go get yourself a n64, play that game and realize that was PURE genius.

Its cmin out on mybday ya, even though im 17 and my bro is 21 we both still p went out and got the new games
    Is anyone else hoping the pokathalon comes to black and white? Cas im like freekin addicted to it and its 1000x better than the old contests
    Plus with my emrad team migrated over now i can easily trade them up to whatever game i buy
    Im soo psyched but i hate all the starters i mean the leaf guy is the only good looking one

Quote Originally Posted by Rivehn View Post
    the water one looks the best after he evolves imo. the grass one looks like a uncut....... at his last form.
    I think I'm going to go with the water one too partially because of looks and I want to do something different. Ive played Charizard, Cyndaquil, and Chimchar in the past but definitely not going with the fire pig in this one.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Most likely not going to buy Black or White I only stopped playing them after Ruby and Sapphire I did pick up Soul Silver and played it because I loved the Gold / Silver games can't quite figure out why I just liked them more then the original Red and Blue

Gold and Silver did have good pokemon. Not quite like the originals, but they were good. It goes downhill after that.

Deleted
    I'll get one of them, not really sure which, with the grass starter as always, then probably see how good the new pokemon are before I get bored and transfer tyrannitar from heart gold.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Getting it. So Stoked. :>

Quote Originally Posted by Rivehn View Post
    the water one looks the best after he evolves imo. the grass one looks like a uncut....... at his last form.
    lol, what! You're crazy. The water looked the best until the final evolution... It looks so derpy XD. TBH all the starters this gen have really awful designs--at least their final evos. I'll probably pick grass and end up dumping it in my PC box :P
    Can't spell 'NICE BALANCE' without Ice Lance.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by treston323 View Post
    Oh there is no way they can get rid of brock. He carries that show.
    Get rid of the black man. Typical television.
    BfA Beta Time

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'll likely end up with both...even though I'm in my 20's. Something about that rings odd to me. Then again, I plan on picking up Dragon Age 2 as well. Next month is going to have an unusual budget variance. *laughs*

On the flip side, it'll take me away from WoW for a bit which is probably for the best as I feel as though that needed to happen soon or I'd just stop playing all together. Sometimes you just need a break I guess.

I don't think people understand that pokemon hasn't really changed from the red and blue days. There is just a lot more to do than collect them all and become the best there ever was. There are pokemon contests (try to make your pokemon more impressive than others using the right moves), mining (find fossils, items, etc), very deep breeding system, and there is an incredibly deep competitive side to pokemon as well, possibly deeper than WoW in some ways. It seems a lot of people just think pokemon is a kids game, but why do you think there are 40 year old men in Japan playing this game?

Go here and find out why: http://strategywiki.org/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon/Competitive_battling

Also, here's a link to show you what you can do if you learn the mechanics of the game

Magikarp VS. Legendaries

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye7b3bOQ6lY

Ruby and Sapphire killed it for me. The creativity was sapped from the series pretty early on.
    Enforce proper spelling and grammar!

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    I just hope they make a new rpg for the wii... Colloseum and XD were pretty cool... I was very dissappointed with the Revolution one for the wii... Graphics were awesome, but no actual gameplay besides the "beat x to win" bit.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Ruby and Sapphire was pretty much garbage. Though, Diamond and Pearl (esp Platinum) were considerably better.
    Can't spell 'NICE BALANCE' without Ice Lance.

Quote Originally Posted by EllipsisGH View Post
    Ruby and Sapphire killed it for me. The creativity was sapped from the series pretty early on.
    Really? A shame! Ruby and Sapphire weren't all that awesome, but Diamond and Pearl are wayyyyy up there on the charts. If anything, at least play Diamond, it's actually very good in comparison to the original.

Deleted
    If people are interested theres a giveaway event for a Shiny Entei atm here in EU atleast.