Tame

[H] 10/12 <Threat Moves> Mug'thol (TUE, WED, THUR) 25man

Threat Moves on Mug'Thol is recruiting!

Threatmoves.com

Threat Moves is a 25m raiding guild that started in Burning Crusade with simple, yet substantial objectives: to progress efficiently and successfully through endgame content and to do it with integrity and accountability. I feel we've been doing a great job sticking to that plan.

We raid three nights a week, same time each night.
    Tuesday 8:15pm-11:30pm EST
    Wednesday 8:15pm-11:30pm EST
    Thursday 8:15pm-11:30pm EST

Invites go out at 8:15pm, and first pull at 8:30pm when all goes well. Currently we are looking for a few new raiders to bolster our ranks. I am very interested in finding long term raiders who are committed to having fun with the group and progressing through all available content.

Please visit the site for our most up to date needs.
    Don't worry if you don't see your class on the list, however. Excellent players with the right attitude fit into any and every raid force.

I've seen a few recruitment posts detailing the loot distribution systems they use, and while I don't feel that is the first thing to go over, it is easy enough to write down. We used DKP all through WotLK, but as many guilds are finding with 10/25m loot being the same ilvl, DKP doesn't do as good a job as it used to. Rank, Rolls, and common sense are used currently. It is in everyone's best interest to equally and intelligently gear a raid group, so don't stress.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Tame

Tame
    And the bumping begins.

fhenris
    Bumped for general awesomery.

Tame
    Yay! Guild lvl 15!