Warrior solos sartharion (os10)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jcz8R4BjFQ

As requested by a PM on youtube.

Enjoy!

10+ Year Old Account
    out of intrest, how much gold did he drop?

Quote Originally Posted by Rukah View Post
    out of intrest, how much gold did he drop?
    From Wowhead.com, it's worth is about 180G. Then plus the epics that drop for vendor price.
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=28860

i got 207g that's with the satchel included.

its not hard at all to solo him

edit: and 80 jp haha

Can you link an armory and stuff. I want to see what it takes to solo similar stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Soloing Mags sounds like it'd net you more gold overall, but grats. I've been looking to try this

Did you solo the trash too?

Quote Originally Posted by Velenei View Post
    Did you solo the trash too?
    that would be impossible, the curses, the third drake you would need help on the trash.

@silentk full heroic blues should be fine.

just curious how warriors do this since they dont have heals like WoG or DS. Blood craze doesnt seem like it would be sufficient enough.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The bearer of truths View Post
    that would be impossible, the curses, the third drake you would need help on the trash.

@silentk full heroic blues should be fine.

From experience it is possible to solo all of the trash at lvl 80 as a demonology warlock, but yea, it is impossible to solo the "third drake".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion Ramza Beoulve View Post
    just curious how warriors do this since they dont have heals like WoG or DS. Blood craze doesnt seem like it would be sufficient enough.
    It shows in the video. He gets the 'victory rush' buff each time he kills an add that spawns during the fight.

My next challenge, loatheb, last boss of plague quarter. It shall be very interesting to say the least .

why does the video skip at 3:20 when that firewall comes up

Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion Ramza Beoulve View Post
    yes we do
    any fight with adds that don't deal a whole lot of damage and have an average amount of health (too low and you can't time their deaths as easily since damage shield and thunderclap can kill them at the wrong time) they can basically be used as 'free health pots' for a warrior. the whelps on Halfus for example are perfect for this

Quote Originally Posted by mmotramp View Post
    why does the video skip at 3:20 when that firewall comes up
    I have the free version of fraps, basically it stops recording after a minute, thus i miss footage.

Quote Originally Posted by Optimist View Post
    Soloing Mags sounds like it'd net you more gold overall, but grats. I've been looking to try this
    yeah, by yourself mags drops 500g, not counting loot.
    "one never escapes from the compulsion and chance to be powerful" Peter Sloterdijk
    i5-4690k --- ASUS Z97-A --- 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws X 1600 --- EVGA 1080 Ti FTW3

i would like to try mags sometime in the future

Deleted
    Mags seems to be bugged for me. =/
    Tried him ~5 times but he despawned randomly in the fight.
    Don't know what this triggers, with 80 I solo'd him every week without any problems.

Quote Originally Posted by ot4ku-mh View Post
    Mags seems to be bugged for me. =/
    Tried him ~5 times but he despawned randomly in the fight.
    Don't know what this triggers, with 80 I solo'd him every week without any problems.
    Do you tank him against the wall in 1 spot the whole time? He despawned for me twice so far, one time i kept getting moved further up the wall from a corner, so i moved back and he despawned and another was when i kited him from one side to the other. Other then that i just stand in a corner bit and dont move at all the whole fight.